• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia

Attachments

• Beto O’Rourke confirms he’ll send law enforcement to confiscate guns, gets OWNED by Alisyn Camer.jpg
      Beto O’Rourke confirms he’ll send law enforcement to confiscate guns, gets OWNED by Alisyn Camer.jpg
      91.3 KB · Views: 1,339

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    She'll be taken to the woodshed for telling the truth to a Democrat gun banner...confiscator to be more accurate. Her next step down will be to go to MSNBC but saying something truthful will be a big no-no for that network as well.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I would blame it on the teleprompter but she kept rephrasing and hammering him into repeating his talking points.

It’s also possible that this is a Deep Fake video.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    From what Project Veritas showed us the last two days, CNN has their favorites and Beto isn't one of them. At the same time they all know gun control is about confiscation, not crime prevention. It's CNN doing what they can to attack Beto as a way to promote their favorite 2020 Dem candidates. This doesn't shock me at all.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    The only thing that surprises me is that anyone still considers Beto a viable candidate that has a chance of being nominated. :shrug:

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    The only thing that surprises me is that anyone still considers Beto a viable candidate that has a chance of being nominated. :shrug:

He isn't and I don't think anyone ever considered him a viable candidate. I think he is nothing more than a tool being used to push a very far agenda so that the real candidate can come off half as crazy and be looked at as making a compromise.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I think there's been a realization that him spewing radical shit is hurting the party as a whole in swing states. They're trying to say don't paint us all with his brush at this point.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    I think there's been a realization that him spewing radical shit is hurting the party as a whole in swing states. They're trying to say don't paint us all with his brush at this point.
    Radical? Yes. Measurably more radical than the rest of the pack? No.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    For most of these folks it's not about actually winning the nomination. They get to travel around and say anything all on someone else's dime. Plus they will get endorsements and book deals afterwards.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Radical? Yes. Measurably more radical than the rest of the pack? No.

I can agree with that. I think the issue they take with him though is he's wearing it on his sleeve, shouting to the world and it's forcing the others to have to tip their hands as well to keep up.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Seems as though Camerota AND Beto "Beat-Off" O'Rourke have forgotten that the U.S. has a Constitution with a 2nd. Amendment. His version of gun control will be VERY problematic to say the least

This ain't Australia. :tdown:

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Watching that exchange (midway down on the twitchy page) was painful. That guys is just as dumb as a box of rocks. And as usual, has no consideration for COTUS.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Robert ORouke needs to go back to acting. I mean really, I loved him in Napoleon Dynamite.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO!

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    For most of these folks it's not about actually winning the nomination. They get to travel around and say anything all on someone else's dime. Plus they will get endorsements and book deals afterwards.
    This is kind of 'it', but it runs deeper.

For example, when you make "Impeach Trump" a debate subject, then you have everyone on stage seemingly agreeing and talking about impeaching Trump, so viewers tend to go with what looks like a quorum. Otherwise, the DNC would scuttle those with zero chance of nomination, dump the clown show and get serious about the rest of them.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD

I agree with this and add CNN’s dislike of Robert Francis. The MSM will get their marching orders as to whoever the anointed candidate shall be, and trash the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sirex