• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Do they have/allow metal targets at AGC? I did Hap Baker because it's cheap. However, recently the wait times are getting kind of ridiculous on the weekends

Yes they allow them. You need a special “steel” badge that costs $10 (after passing an online test) to show that you know and will follow the rules for steel.
    You need to join one of the associated clubs, depending upon how much you want to be involved with club activities. I chose Baltimore Rifle Club Which is $25 year and has minimal involved required. Then you purchase your range badge on top of that. (I think it’s $180/year now, don’t remember exactly)
    To join BRC, you can email a club officer from that club and schedule a walk through (it’s about 2 hours long)
    When you’re done you pay your club fees and you’re a member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnC

May 29, 2019
    Baltimore, MD
    Yes they allow them. You need a special “steel” badge that costs $10 (after passing an online test) to show that you know and will follow the rules for steel.
    You need to join one of the associated clubs, depending upon how much you want to be involved with club activities. I chose Baltimore Rifle Club Which is $25 year and has minimal involved required. Then you purchase your range badge on top of that. (I think it’s $180/year now, don’t remember exactly)
    To join BRC, you can email a club officer from that club and schedule a walk through (it’s about 2 hours long)
    When you’re done you pay your club fees and you’re a member

Great, thank you for the info. I'll start a membership next calendar year

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Great, thank you for the info. I'll start a membership next calendar year

Not sure how much you’re planning on shooting this Fall, but they used to offer a half year range badge for new members only if you got it after July 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom