• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Dicks never has anything I want anyway, so small loss.

chipd

May 20, 2017
    Dicks has always been an awful place to buy guns in MD. I tried to buy a shotgun there twice. Both times they said my background check was delayed. They refused to sell me the gun because they never got a reply. Went to Duffys, got a better shotgun out the door in maybe 30 minutes. Support your local gun stores. They actually care about you.

LRNAD90

MDS Supporter
    Dec 23, 2015
    Balt. Co. MD
    Lots of companies jumping on the Anti-Gun Sentiment right now. Don't forget to cross Delta, United, Enterprise, Alamo, National, Hertz, Avis, Budget (does that leave any car rental places?) MetLife, Symantec, Allied Moving, SimplySafe, etc from your list of companies you do business with as well (list grows daily it seems)..

Its sickening to see the mindless nature of people, pure and simple ignorance to what they get behind, and the influence the media outlets have on society as a whole..

It is kind of amazing Trump got elected, with the national media against him. One can only hope 2A rights can survive in the same way..

Onceuponatime

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 19, 2018

Attachments

• 79f054bb4726c52393ea1ba7a625e054.jpg
      79f054bb4726c52393ea1ba7a625e054.jpg
      28.6 KB · Views: 445

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    I emailed Dick's to delete my account, I see the store going the way as Sport Authority just another empty parking lot, Dicks outdoors section is lacking in so many ways it will take a hit on sales.

CEO Ed Stack should have not been a "DICK" guess he more of a "*****" :rolleyes:

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Dicks and Amazon is on my avoid list.
    Cam Edwards was just telling everyone to buy something on Amazon yesterday. It's a Buycott against the boycott.

What did Amazon do recently? I'm running out of places to buy stuff.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Looks like they had a couple of Ruger SR’s in the Ellicott City store today. Maybe a piston gun isn’t an AR?

Onceuponatime

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 19, 2018
    I'm pissed at them like everyone else but I think they are a bit stronger than sports authority was so I don't see them folding any time soon. But they can go play with themselves!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom