• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    It was satisfying to watch, but not worth reading too much into it.

WildWeasel

Mar 31, 2019
    MI>FL>MD
    He isn't and I don't think anyone ever considered him a viable candidate. I think he is nothing more than a tool being used to push a very far agenda so that the real candidate can come off half as crazy and be looked at as making a compromise.

Exactly. They've had their top 3 figured out for awhile now, just tossing them in to see which floats the best.

Beta-male is the best thing to happen to 2A and the Stupid Party in years. I hope he runs as an independent when he's finally kicked off the island.

That'd be too perfect. Him and great (in age only...) grandpa bernard could pull plenty of votes

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    She used to work for Fox.

Beta-male is the best thing to happen to 2A and the Stupid Party in years. I hope he runs as an independent when he's finally kicked off the island.

No, he's running for Vice President

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I don't think anyone running wants him for their VP. They all may be Lefist freaks but they're not completely stupid Leftist freaks...they don't want a running mate who is telling the actual truth they don't want said about government people coming to confiscate your firearms...I mean "assault weapons" only.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    This is all to make the other candidates to look more moderate, when in fact they all want the same thing, just some want to take longer to getting there. Bobby Frank is polling at 2% or so. He isn't going to win nomination so they can use him as the "he's crazy candidate that I don't agree with, I am moderate.":sad20:

Sting

Member, League the Armed
    Apr 28, 2013
    Rockville
    They know he is going away, now they can feign fairness by bashing him a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom