RCBS Rockchucker Single Stage Press, Powder Measure and Accessories: Interest?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    All,

I've got a RCBS Rockchucker single stage press, powder measure, combination base plate and the accessories that go with these I am thinking about selling and replacing with a Dillion RL550B. I have space for only one press and I'd like more future flexibility.

Any interest on the forums from someone wanting to get into reloading? Would probably ask $150 or so for the gear.

Matt

RetiredArmyGuy

Jan 16, 2018
    Pasadena, MD
    All,

I've got a RCBS Rockchucker single stage press, powder measure, combination base plate and the accessories that go with these I am thinking about selling and replacing with a Dillion RL550B. I have space for only one press and I'd like more future flexibility.

Any interest on the forums from someone wanting to get into reloading? Would probably ask $150 or so for the gear.

Matt

If you can’t find a buyer you could always get an Inline Fabrication quick mount system so you have a mount that you can quickly change your presses in and out of. I have a Dillon 650 and a Rock Chucker because both have different roles for reloading. I run most of my pistol, 223 and 300BO on the Dillon and my long range reloading on the Rock Chucker because it is more accurate in powder measurement especially if you are using stick powders. Stick powders have problems with powder drop systems.

HWB3

Jan 18, 2017
    Ellicott City
    I have a Dillon 550R and just use the Rockchucker single stage for case trimming now with the Dillon Case Trimmer. Works like a charm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom