• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    I don't know if this is good or bad. Groupon's usually bring in the unwashed masses, which is good for the business because it is a steady flow of income, but for the rest of us it can be a problem numerous newbies to shooting muzzle sweeping everyone.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I don't know if this is good or bad. Groupon's usually bring in the unwashed masses, which is good for the business because it is a steady flow of income, but for the rest of us it can be a problem numerous newbies to shooting muzzle sweeping everyone.

I know what you mean, but I think this is a net positive. I am a member of TMGN and they are extremely good about making sure no one has uncased guns behind the line. I've never been muzzle swept there and I'd go ape chit if I ever was. Although I agree that these types of deals bring the unwashed masses.

BUT- it's also how new people who are currently unfamiliar with firearms will become 2A advocates since they are being introduced to firearms in a safe and positive way.:thumbsup:

crh

Dec 7, 2016
    The Groupon is how I originally found out about MGN. I'm sure they'll be prepared, and with RSOs on the range I am not worried.

Newbies have to come at some point otherwise the 2A hobby will die off. So I welcome newcomers curious about firearms.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom