• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

S&WGirl06

Sep 11, 2013
    Harford County
    I completely understand in have 2 toddlers so getting out is hard. I have only been shooting for a few years. my dad grew up doing competition and shooting with my grandfather on a regular but once he past (I was a baby) my dad stopped so I wasn't around it much. Last year hubby me and my dad went to the range and it was an experience il never forget. I can't wait to get my littles ones get older and make those memories with them
    If you are looking to get out to shoot. The Machine Gun Nest in frederick, md has a Womens Club. They offer at least once a month where you can bring your pistols and shoot. you should check out their website themachinegunnest.com and go to their instructions page. they are have openings for their March night. If you want to do it, you have to sign up early cause the classes fill up quick. Just a thought to meet other women shooters and you get to shoot! If you do decide to go, let me know. I will be going.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

siggirl1911

Dec 6, 2016
    Baltimore co.
    If you are looking to get out to shoot. The Machine Gun Nest in frederick, md has a Womens Club. They offer at least once a month where you can bring your pistols and shoot. you should check out their website themachinegunnest.com and go to their instructions page. they are have openings for their March night. If you want to do it, you have to sign up early cause the classes fill up quick. Just a thought to meet other women shooters and you get to shoot! If you do decide to go, let me know. I will be going.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    I wish it was closer I don't think I could make it there during the week but if anything changes il let you know I'd love to go it looks like alot of fun

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1486009095904.jpg
      FB_IMG_1486009095904.jpg
      40.7 KB · Views: 448
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread