What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lloyd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2012
    FEMA Camp
    Its SF. The only people affected are a bunch of tree hugging, prius driving, back to nature hippies. Surely they didn't even notice the outage.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

:tinfoil: Could just be a probe as well; test impact, effectiveness, corrective action taken, etc...

-

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Wow... yet another example of people who don't have an effing clue what they're protesting, but they kinda feel like they have to be out there standing up for whatever their 'moral leadership' (and I use that term very loosely) tells them to.

Definitely members of the low information group.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Wow... yet another example of people who don't have an effing clue what they're protesting, but they kinda feel like they have to be out there standing up for whatever their 'moral leadership' (and I use that term very loosely) tells them to.
    Definitely members of the low information group.

To be fair, I think the same case could be made for many on the other side. The difference being that one side's driven by violent prepubescence and the other by law-abiding fear.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Berkeley grad students?

U. MD grad students on spring break?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Re: Moldylocks....that's her boyfriend/pimp with her who didn't protect her from The Punch.

They had stinky make-up sex, apparently, although she has posted that she is omni-sexual. Ugh.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Re: Moldylocks....that's her boyfriend/pimp with her who didn't protect her from The Punch.

They had stinky make-up sex, apparently, although she has posted that she is omni-sexual. Ugh.

Dear Moldylocks, The 60's are calling.

AFA your 'boyfriend', he REALLY only wants to get laid and if you are omni-sexual i'm sure that he'd enjoy the company ... male or female.

Attachments

• 60's.jpg
      60's.jpg
      181 KB · Views: 532

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    She's originally from Thousands Oaks , Ca , and upscale-ish area of Los Angles Co. Median home values of $800k there might not have the same meaning as here, but certianly not the 'hood , or struggling.

In my research into non-pay sites , she speaks sometimes of adult activities with guys, sometimes to "partner" . But those frequently imply male from the nsfw context.

I didn't come across it yet, but multiple commentators report her sometimes using the term * pansexual* .

For the record, I don't care who (presumably over age of consent) she engages with for consenual adult fun, or persues mildly fetish niche appearence. I would encourage her to spend on time on her prefered sensual persuits, and her acting career, and less time on nutball political mischief .

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    All things considered ...

And I'm NOT quoting PBS ...

My breaking point isn't even close to the imminent breaking point of some of the country as callers to Chris Plant's syndicated radio talk show have voiced. He has been getting some pretty heated ones from across the country who are ready to blow the lid off of things if the DemocRATs move to impeach Trump.

Coupled with the North Korean nuke threat or the possibility of a worldwide internet meltdown due to the release of the CIA hacker code, we are living in perilous times where the slightest error could trigger a civil meltdown. While the left will blame it all on Trump, I place the blame squarely on the left and the leftist media who have ushered us down the path to our doom as a nation ... apology tours included. We have been weakened so much that we will choose to fight each other rather than defend the country.

Prepare for CW2 ... It's coming as sure as is WWIII. Which will occur first is in question, or even worse that they occur simultaneously.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    And I'm NOT quoting PBS ...

My breaking point isn't even close to the imminent breaking point of some of the country as callers to Chris Plant's syndicated radio talk show have voiced. He has been getting some pretty heated ones from across the country who are ready to blow the lid off of things if the DemocRATs move to impeach Trump.

Coupled with the North Korean nuke threat or the possibility of a worldwide internet meltdown due to the release of the CIA hacker code, we are living in perilous times where the slightest error could trigger a civil meltdown. While the left will blame it all on Trump, I place the blame squarely on the left and the leftist media who have ushered us down the path to our doom as a nation ... apology tours included. We have been weakened so much that we will choose to fight each other rather than defend the country.

Prepare for CW2 ... It's coming as sure as is WWIII. Which will occur first is in question, or even worse that they occur simultaneously.

Don't forget natural disaster triggers - like a 9.5 earthquake striking California, back-to-back Cat 4s hitting NYC & East Coast, Yellowstone eruption. Even an extended dought affecting crop and cattle production for three years.

With the emboldened AntiFA freaks, the gimme-gimme snowflakes, and the gangs "doing good for the communitry", things could get very bad very fast.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Don't forget natural disaster triggers - like a 9.5 earthquake striking California, back-to-back Cat 4s hitting NYC & East Coast, Yellowstone eruption. Even an extended dought affecting crop and cattle production for three years.

With the emboldened AntiFA freaks, the gimme-gimme snowflakes, and the gangs "doing good for the communitry", things could get very bad very fast.

Concur. Although most are sudden, with the interconnectedness we"enjoy" these days a seemingly local incident could be the one event that starts the dominos falling.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I sure hope we can avoid armed/violent conflict, both here and abroad. And I agree that the trigger could be a natural disaster like a major hurricane (we're way overdue for a major landfall). We're seeing more violent storms across the country, too. Twisters, violent thunderstorms, heavy rain and flooding, forest fires, long hot summer coming...if the power grid fails (regionally or nationally) we'll be in for some unhappy citizens. Take out the internet/cell phones and (some) folks will go batshit crazy.

Probably a good time to increase supplies of consumables. Stock up on prescription meds, etc. Most of us will never have enough of all the right stuff, but we can try. And if we can communicate I bet we can help each other out. Can't speak for other areas, but I know where several of my Edgewaterian MDS friends and neighbors live, and can be there pretty quickly if needed.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I sure hope we can avoid armed/violent conflict, both here and abroad. And I agree that the trigger could be a natural disaster like a major hurricane (we're way overdue for a major landfall). We're seeing more violent storms across the country, too. Twisters, violent thunderstorms, heavy rain and flooding, forest fires, long hot summer coming...if the power grid fails (regionally or nationally) we'll be in for some unhappy citizens. Take out the internet/cell phones and (some) folks will go batshit crazy.

Probably a good time to increase supplies of consumables. Stock up on prescription meds, etc. Most of us will never have enough of all the right stuff, but we can try. And if we can communicate I bet we can help each other out. Can't speak for other areas, but I know where several of my Edgewaterian MDS friends and neighbors live, and can be there pretty quickly if needed.

I like the sound of that ... "The Edgewaterian's" ... We need to form up before the SHTF. I've been practicing my William Wallace speech for just such an occasion ... or not. :innocent0

braveheart_notallwantfreedom.jpg

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I like the sound of that ... "The Edgewaterian's" ... We need to form up before the SHTF. I've been practicing my William Wallace speech for just such an occasion ... or not. :innocent0

braveheart_notallwantfreedom.jpg

I'm good as long as I don't have to wear blue makeup and a kilt. Homey don't play dat. :innocent0

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Our power grid is so very vulnerable. Just a regional outage would be a nightmare. Imagine a coordinated attack just between Washington and Boston. Something like 1/3 of the population lives there. 100 million people who need food, water, medication etc. You don't need nukes to do it. Probably just a few teams with small arms and explosives. There are not spare parts readily available for a lot of this stuff. There would be a snowball effect, and the areas not affected by the power outage would be overwhelmed by refugees. How would those refugees even pay for things? The financial institutions would be severely affected etc. It gets very ugly.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    But not by Russia, North Korea, Iran, or ISIS ...

Our power grid is so very vulnerable. Just a regional outage would be a nightmare. Imagine a coordinated attack just between Washington and Boston. Something like 1/3 of the population lives there. 100 million people who need food, water, medication etc. You don't need nukes to do it. Probably just a few teams with small arms and explosives. There are not spare parts readily available for a lot of this stuff. There would be a snowball effect, and the areas not affected by the power outage would be overwhelmed by refugees. How would those refugees even pay for things? The financial institutions would be severely affected etc. It gets very ugly.
    Weather Underground Founder Ayers: We Never Hurt Anyone
    Ayers acknowledged that his group was involved in bombings at New York City police headquarters in 1970, the U.S. Capitol in 1971 and the Pentagon in 1972. power generation plants and transmission lines, and hacking the power grid. But he denied any knowledge of attacks that injured or killed people.
    Well at least not intentionally ... ignoring the chaos, death, and destruction that would result ... to be conveniently blamed on international bad actors.
    He distanced himself from any acts of violence that resulted in more than "property damage," including the 1970 accidental detonation of nail-and-dynamite bombs that were intended to kill people at a military dance. The explosion at a Greenwich Village townhouse killed three Weather Underground members, including Ayers' girlfriend Diana Oughton.
    Bill Ayers and his ilk are still free, alive, and well ... despite some earlier 'property damage and accidents' ...

And then there's THIS ...

The revolution won't be of our doing, but hopefully their undoing ...

Attachments

• Ammo Up.jpg
      Ammo Up.jpg
      26.8 KB · Views: 223
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04