• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    Good deal. I can't figure out from their site whether they will remove the 17 round mag to ship to MD. Anyone know?
    Per CJ in sales at Target Sports, they will not ship the rifle to states where the magazines are not allowed.

They will not ship the rifle without the magazine. :(

She was very kind about it.

2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    Per CJ in sales at Target Sports, they will not ship the rifle to states where the magazines are not allowed.

I see you're in Carroll County. High Rock Outfitters is just over the line in Hanover. They are on Target's website as a FFL they deal with. Gary is originally from Hampstead and a great guy. I believe he charges $25 for transfers.

Wayne

Shrimper
    Oct 8, 2010
    Ala Freaking Bama

Seems like they can't make up their minds. Mine is in writing. :innocent0

Now if they will only answer the FFL question.

Dear Wayne, we have submitted a response to your question, please read it here: Kel-Tec SUB-2000 Gen 2 9mm Semi-Automatic Rifle Glock 17 17 Round in Black

Thank you,
    Customer Service.
    Response: Yes we can ship the Kel-Tec SUB-2000 Gen 2 9mm Semi-Automatic Rifle Glock 17 17 Round in Black without the Magazine. Thank you for visiting TargetSportsUSA.com

j.smooth4

Feb 24, 2017
    Laurel, MD

just got my shipping confirmation to my FFL :D

guess they sometimes do and sometimes don't :shrug:

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Hinterland Outfitters has the Sub 2000 with blued metal with black furniture in .40 S&W that takes Glock magazines, on sale right now for $339.00 plus $9.95 shipping, with a 10 round magazine included. They may be Gen 1 guns, but I'm not sure. I have no idea how may they have in stock, but they let me put 1000 in my cart, when I was trying to find out how many they had in stock. :lol2:

https://www.hinterlandoutfitters.co...3-black-stock-blue-finish-sights-p-39166.html

2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    Hinterland Outfitters has the Sub 2000 with blued metal with black furniture in .40 S&W that takes Glock magazines, on sale right now for $339.00 plus $9.95 shipping, with a 10 round magazine included. They may be Gen 1 guns, but I'm not sure. I have no idea how may they have in stock, but they let me put 1000 in my cart, when I was trying to find out how many they had in stock. :lol2:

https://www.hinterlandoutfitters.co...3-black-stock-blue-finish-sights-p-39166.html

Picture is of a Gen 1.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    That's what I thought, I sent them an inquiry as to which Gen, they were selling. I probably won't get a reply until Monday afternoon, when I do, I will post it here.
    Almost certainly Gen 2 Sub2ks. I've ordered in 2016 when the pics were Gen 1 rifles from a couple internet retailers and received Gen 2 rifles. What you're likely also seeing is their old pricing which they might update when they update the webpage descriptions.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    I don't understand their reluctance to ship due to magazine restrictions. The receiving FFL will just pluck it out and toss it in his box of magazines under the work bench.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Is there an M4 stock adapter that fits a Glock 19? I have the Endo one but that is for a full size Glock. Might just get that and register one of my 19s as an SBR. Would actually be cheaper than a Sub 2k

Paiste19

Don't Shave
    Jan 14, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Thanks Ted, I was looking for the .40 and purchased one. I went back to the site last night for my order number and they were no longer in stock. Thread was right on time.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    The gun store also responded in the comments saying they were Glock 19 mag compatible. The lack of a clear listing probably explains why they have them in stock and they haven't been bought out by someone reselling on GB.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom