• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adjusterr

Mar 28, 2011
    Indian Springs, Western MD
    I'll be one of the Bikers riding to DC on September 11, not to protest or antagonize the Muslims but rather, to pay my respects to the thousands lost and injured in the loss of the Towers. In my opinion, no one needs a "Permit" to ride a motor vehicle into Washington, DC. As our nations Capitol, any citizen should have the right to visit without permission. The Bikers are not putting on a demonstration nor is it a protest march or parade. It just happened that someone suggested Bikers visit DC to show their respect for the citizens, military, first responders etc. lost on 9/11, and a helluva lot of Bikers decided it was a good idea. No permit needed. The last word I got was Bikers coming from all over the country to pay their respects. Personally, I couldn't care less what the Muslims are doing on 9/11 but I know what the Bikers are doing, paying respect! Come join us.

Stevel Knievel

Feb 6, 2013
    The Universe
    Don't come in here, insulting us, telling us to go read up on the march.....

To "march" on that date is ********, insensitive. Like others said. Don't come in here looking for support and or sympathy and trying to justify your "cause"

Everything I need to know about Islam I learned on 9-11.

You want to justify Islam and how peaceful the Muslims are.....Go talk to the families of who died on 9/11, or the families of the people who got beheaded because they don't believe in Allah or Islam, or the families in Ft Hood who died.

Till you do that. STFU. or GTFO.

Its that simple.

There's the antagonism I was referring to. You must be a poet. You have such a way with words. I'll do and say what I want, thank you.

Stevel Knievel

Feb 6, 2013
    The Universe
    AMPAC stands for the American Muslim Political Action Committee, btw.

Reading this article, we see such gems as:

But as the 12th anniversary of 9/11 approaches, we now know that there is nothing to fear. The whole “terrorist threat” is a hoax - Really? I'm sure the 9/11 victims were fooled.

the effect on Muslim communities globally in the scope of U.S. imperialism - boy this sounds familiar.....:rolleyes:

"Al-Qaeda is a myth" - uh huh :rolleyes:

"Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy got US government anthrax in the mail"
    :rolleyes:

"Radical Jews commit more terrorism than do Muslims" - the last confirmed "Jewish terrorism" was committed in 1971 against the Soviet embassy.

"Al-Qaeda is a joke" - Yep, I was laughing on 9/11/01. Was hysterical, especially the news reports showing thousands of regular people (men, women, children) in such bastions of liberty like Syria, Iran, Libya all celebrating the attacks like their team had just won the championship.

And my favorite, "Whether or not Al Qaeda is completely mythical, the so-called “Islamic terrorist threat” is pure hallucination."

Now this is just an assinine statement that is completely false.

Here is a list of the Islamic terror operations that have occurred against American since 1977. To be fair, not all of these succeeded. If they had, the body count would have been much higher. See if you can match these numbers from some other group, like for instance "Radical Jews".

1977 Hanafi Siege
    1989 firebombing of the Riverdale Press
    1990 Assassination of Meir Kahane by Egyptian
    1990 Assassination of Rashad Khalifa for questioning Koranic verses
    1993 shootings at CIA Headquarters
    1993 World Trade Center bombing
    1993 New York City landmark bomb plot
    1997 Empire State Building shooting
    1997 Murder of Prison Guard by Haneef Bilal[29]
    2000 H. Rap Brown(Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin) shoots two police officers
    2000 New York terror attack
    2000 US terror plots - included the attacks on the USS The Sullivans, the Jordan and LAX plots
    2001 September 11 attacks
    2002 Los Angeles Airport shooting
    2002 José Padilla (Abdullah al-Muhajir) Plot
    2002 Buffalo Six
    2002 John Allen Muhammad (Washington Sniper) killings
    2003 Murder of Ariel Sellouk
    2003 Columbus Shopping Mall bombing plot
    2004 financial buildings plot
    2005 Los Angeles bomb plot
    2006 Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar SUV attack
    2006 Sears Tower plot
    2006 Seattle Jewish Federation shooting
    2006 Toledo terror plot
    2006 transatlantic aircraft plot
    2007 Fort Dix attack plot
    2007 John F. Kennedy International Airport attack plot
    2009 Little Rock recruiting office shooting
    2009 Bronx terrorism plot
    2009 Dallas Car Bomb Plot by Hosam Maher Husein Smadi[30]
    2009 New York subway and United Kingdom plot
    2009 Fort Hood shooting
    2009 Colleen LaRose arrested (not made public until March 2010)
    2009 Failed Christmas bombing of Northwest Flight 253 (a.k.a. "Underwear Bomber" incident)
    2010 Attempted suicide car crash on Whitestone Bridge
    2010 2010 Times Square car bombing attempt
    2010 King Salmon, Alaska local meteorologist and wife assassination plots
    2010 Alleged Washington Metro bomb plot
    2010 Alleged car bomb plot against Portland, Oregon Christmas tree lighting ceremony
    2010 Alleged plot to bomb military recruiting center in Catonsville, Maryland
    2010 Abu Talhah al-Amrikee death threats to South Park Creators- See: Zachary Adam Chesser[31]
    2011 Alleged Saudi Arabian student bomb plots
    2011 Manhattan terrorism plot
    2011 Lone Wolf New York City, Bayonne,NJ pipe bombs plot.
    2011 Alleged plot to attack Pentagon, U.S. Capitol with model aircraft packed with explosives
    2012 Car bomb plot in Florida.[32]
    2012 February 17: An illegal immigrant from Morocco was arrested near the Capitol after an undercover investigation into an alleged plot to carry out a suicide attack on the national landmark that houses Congress.[33] Amine el-Khalifi, 29, was picked up while carrying an inoperable gun and a fake suicide vest provided to him by undercover FBI agents posing as al-Qaeda associates.[34]
    2013 Boston Marathon Bombing

Keep telling yourself that America is not in a war with Islamic terrorists.

Can you start a list of misdeeds the US government has perpetrated against Muslim nations since 1953 for me? The reason 9/11 happened is because of blowback for our actions in the Middle East. An eye for an eye leaves us all blind.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Can you start a list of misdeeds the US government has perpetrated against Muslim nations since 1953 for me? The reason 9/11 happened is because of blowback for our actions in the Middle East. An eye for an eye leaves us all blind.

You saying we deserved it? Coming on a very patriotic forum with an attitude like this will get you told to **** yourself. Maybe you AND your dad can go to mecca and behead some innocent people like the muslims never do..... ;)

This political correctness is sad. Call a spade a spade. Muslims are the number one source of damn near all the violence in the modern, and recorded era since the three main religions came about. And dont start with "the christians did X". Yea, hundreds of years ago, and they got their acts together. Cant say the same for the cavemen...

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    So Stevel, where is the Muslim outrage for 9/11? Why do my Paki neighbors change the subject when I bring it up? Why don't they just say it was a brutal terrorist attack against the US. But, Stevel, and this is the major point; Americans weren't the only people to die. Many employees from other foreign countries perished that day. Why aren't your US based Imam's coming on tv and denigrating AQ and the jihad? Because that would get them killed. By the very sleeper cells operating here within the US. I'm all for freedom of speech. And your right to protest. However, there is a time and place. 9/11 ain't the day. You know that. But if you're going to continue your ignorance to that fact, find another place to troll about. And don't egg on members here to go tit for tat on what the US has done vice AQ and other terrorist groups. The US is called in and begged to solve the world issues because Russia, China, and Germany won't do it due to dirty business deals in these countries. I've got tons of friends in theater right now doing their best to affect change. But Muslims don't want change. They like living in poverty, w/o running water, and wiping with the left while they eat with the right. I'll keep it right there before I really wax poetic about Islam.

Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    The reason 9/11 happened is because of blowback for our actions in the Middle East. An eye for an eye leaves us all blind.

And now you have lost all credibility here, and your true colors are showing.

9/11 was NOT an "eye for an eye". And please don't say "our" actions, its pretty clear where you stand, and it is not with America.

5.56blaster

Ultimate Member
    As a multi combat tour vet of the Middle East I can tell you that Muslim's hate you and will do what they can to destroy you. Don't believe anyone who says they are peaceful! Anyone willing to blow themselves up and take as many more as possible is not peaceful. Ive picked up the body parts, Ive cared for the wounded. Fort Hood and New York City ring a bell? Better wake up America!! Everything I ever needed to know about Islam I learned on 9-11-2001!!

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    I'm not a "muslim sympathizer" at all. I detest all organized religions equally. Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Islam, etc. etc. And no, I am not an atheist or agnostic. I think folks should use their own brain to figure out what is truth and not accept some dogma that has been passed around for centuries with no results backing its core principals.

Really? Radical islamists are right there with other religions for you?

Edit. I just read some more of your posts. You can go pound sand pal.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I have to let this go. But first, to easy my being, one more comment and point of view.

The comment: Dogs. I enjoy the company of them. When I die I want to go where they go, If there not in Haven, then that place must be just AS swell. I know God loves dog too.

The point of view: General "Black Jack" Pershing.

Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks against the United States and it's interests by, you guessed it, Muslim extremists.

So General Pershing captured 50 of the terrorists and had them tied to posts execution style. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the, now horrified, terrorists.

The soldiers then soaked their bullets in pigs blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad.

The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc.

They let the 50th man go. And for about the next 42 years, there was not a single attack by a muslim fanatic anywhere in the world.

Food for thought.

Can you draft up a proposal that reinstates this policy? I'll help back it!

Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    As much as I enjoy the story......http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp

As far as Muslims go, I don't hate them. But I'm pretty sure they hate me, and when you are in that situation you take steps to protect yourself.

You really want to spin up some radical Muslims? Promote women's rights. They hate women more than they hate Jews and Americans.

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    Not sure is Stevel is serious or possible troll....
    fry-not-sure-if-trolling_191.jpg

shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    A few days ago I got pretty pissed when somebody told me to buy a honda for my wife. Words cannot even explain what I think of this clown. Im so freaking proud of my self and other brothers in arms that did what we did and do what we do today so this dumbass can run his suck. :sad20:

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    I have to let this go. But first, to easy my being, one more comment and point of view.
    The comment: Dogs. I enjoy the company of them. When I die I want to go where they go, If there not in Haven, then that place must be just AS swell. I know God loves dog too.
    The point of view: General "Black Jack" Pershing.
    Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks against the United States and it's interests by, you guessed it, Muslim extremists.
    So General Pershing captured 50 of the terrorists and had them tied to posts execution style. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the, now horrified, terrorists.
    The soldiers then soaked their bullets in pigs blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad.
    The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc.
    They let the 50th man go. And for about the next 42 years, there was not a single attack by a muslim fanatic anywhere in the world.
    Food for thought.

I don't believe we have any bacon-wrapped Tomahawks or pulled-pork JDAMs in the arsenal, though, and our current Commander-in-Briefs will not likely procure them.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    A pulled-pork JDAM sounds delicious.....great, now i'm hungry.

Lets start a restaurant called "Allah's Snackbar" and ONLY serve pork products and American food. Our signature challenge will be the Pork JDAM.....I wonder if Man Vs Food would come attempt. Hes Jewish, so I'm sure hes not a fan of the muzzies. Anyone carrying, upon displaying permit or firearm gets free refills on fries and soda.

FactOrFoe?

Aug 29, 2013
    first: right off the bat im not muslim and i want take this argumentation to a different point of view...
    @Stevel you have a point but you are obviously struggling to bring it across..
    how about taking "muslim exercising their rights" out of the equasion and try and bring the view which stands behind the date
    incase stevel failes this one aswell ill try it:
    the motivation behind the setting of the date is (probably) not meant to be offensive but to point out the beginning of an exploitive conflict not meant to bring democracy but to secure the world most important oil passages (literally the entire middle east from egypt to afghanistan and somalia till iraq), taking its toll not only on muslims civillians but on those americans brave enough to serve their country
    i can only imagine that stevl only pounds sand because hes got a hard time getting this across...
    @RichB no question muslim terrorism is most known for its notorious execution and I am somewhat unhappy you forgot munich which states a prime example of the desperate and radical but (!) just as displeaseing was not to have both financiers amd modern day allies of those terrorists mentioned
    and this is where i sadly have to refer to the taliban having been financed by non other than gods favourite country which declassified information will aknowledge and more disturbing yet that our proposed allies in syria have even denser ties to alqaida than the cia...
    we (as in people) shouldnt generalize groupings for judgement no lesser than we want to be judged and i doubt any of you welcomes simplifications such as death to americans but by giving in to such implementations you loose the moral highground that made america the government the world looked up to
    or as in the case of my225 you give the impression(!) of mere ignorance because there is certainly one thing you didnt learn on 9/11 (Lusitania or Tonkin ring a bell)
    no nation is immune to corruption and never will be but in the case of the middle east i cincerely hope the american militias can take more of a fight than the sandpeople
    @indianajones i thought only pork products would be served ?
    if you want to express real anger for cencorship all personel should wear muhammed masks^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom