• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moorvogi

Firearm Advocate
    Dec 28, 2014
    if you dont mind me asking, how did you get it so fast? did you go through interview? did they contact references?

OOOPS YES! Typo. So sorry!

I took the course.. submitted the paperwork w/ tracking (extra fee to track but NOT require signature on delivery). Paperwork was sent in on August 31st, interview was on October 25th, permit in hand November 17th.

11 weeks total time (78 days). It's under the 90 days people talk about.. and much faster than the "never" others talk about.

Bigfoot21075

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2008
    Elkridge, MD
    OOOPS YES! Typo. So sorry!

I took the course.. submitted the paperwork w/ tracking (extra fee to track but NOT require signature on delivery). Paperwork was sent in on August 31st, interview was on October 25th, permit in hand November 17th.

11 weeks total time (78 days). It's under the 90 days people talk about.. and much faster than the "never" others talk about.

78 days is pretty good!!! It looks like they have caught up with backlog....

Yellowdog

MDS Supporter
    Jul 4, 2011
    Columbia
    Sent my renewal in and was received by MSP 11/30. Will be curious to see how long. Of course, fully expecting, once received back, to have "while conducting business as employee of ..."

Has that ever been defined? What a crock

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom