• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Earn your "2017 On The Bricks" badge for Maryland 2A by joining your fellow Patriots on Monday nights at 7:30pm!

Every Monday night for the next couple of months the lawmakers of the Maryland General Assembly will cross the street from their offices to the Statehouse at 8pm to convene their Monday night session. It is a unique opportunity for those with day jobs to GET DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE INFRINGERS with protest signs at least once a week without missing work.

It is also a chance to greet our 2A-friendly legislators and thank them personally for their efforts on our behalf, while supporting all attempts to derail the idiotic Libtard laws and regs.

The first "Man Up Monday" will be next Monday night, January 30th-- the night before the MOMS DEMANDING ACTION hold their big rally to shriek for more infringements on YOUR 2nd Amendment. Again, it is a great opportunity for people locked into day jobs to punch their ticket for the Patriot Picket program after work.

Just form up with us on the sidewalk at Lawyer's Mall (College Avenue @ Bladen Street) by 7:30pm. Choose one of our Patriot Picket signs to hold that appeals or you, or bring your own sign.

Come see how great it is to hangout with people fired-up about fighting for 2A--and you don't miss work!

Last edited:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Can we dress with hoods and masks hiding our faces like they did in Washington this past weekend. That seemed to get them news coverage, maybe we should try that. j/k

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    What time would you like us assemble to form our "Picket" lines?

Also seems like a good chance for a bite and a brew either before or after. :D

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    What time would you like us assemble to form our "Picket" lines?

Also seems like a good chance for a bite and a brew either before or after. :D

No later than 7:30pm, so as the catch the lawmakers crossing the street in front of us at 8pm...

Many thanks to Patriot Picket Co-Captain Stoveman for building our unbelievably cool Patriot Picket and DEPLORABLES 2A RALLY Facebook pages!

Here is The DEPLORABLES 2A RALLY event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/359336414442732/?active_tab=discussion

Here is the DEPLORABLE 2A RALLY home page:

https://www.facebook.com/deplorablestuesday/

Here is THE PATRIOT PICKET home page on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/The-Patriot-Picket-585466884997397/?fref=ts

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    "The Freaks come out at night!" Come plant your flag and chase them back into their Libtard burrows!

Attachments

• IMG_3328.jpg
      IMG_3328.jpg
      121.8 KB · Views: 2,377

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    And don't forget, the times that Senate President Mike Miller wanted to debate us on the Bricks was always a Monday night.

Attachments

• IMG_2815.jpg
      IMG_2815.jpg
      78.1 KB · Views: 1,940

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    I don't know if it's been changed this year, but in years past I have parked in the Calver Street garage (corner of Bladen & Calvert, just across Calvert from the House office building & parking lot) free when arriving after 6 PM.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    C'mon, join our Man Up Monday Stake Out at Lawyer's Mall. You don't need a sign, we've got plenty....but bring your own if you'd like. Join us by 7:30pm.

Lots of free parking along College Avenue there and in the neighborhoods nearby.

After an hour or so, we can go for a beer. Good times!

(Thanks to EL1227 for another of our favorite Patriot Picket Mashups!)

Attachments

• IMG_3183.JPG
      IMG_3183.JPG
      111.1 KB · Views: 1,932

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads