• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    Forgive if this has been answered elsewhere, but at least a quick search did not turn anything up, but does anyone have and experience with Harper's Ferry Armory products? It looks like the produce a good deal of ARs so I was considering checking out the place. If the quality is good it can't hurt to patronize a relatively local business but I have not seen too much in the way of reviews. Thanks folks. https://www.harpersferryarmory.com

Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    I follow them on Facebook. Never purchased anything from them. But all of the comments are positive.

holesonpaper

Mar 10, 2017
    Hazzard county
    The funny thing I was at the B and O railroad museum today and they have a civil war box shipped from Mississippi to the Harpers ferry armory with rifles to be rebored into a slightly larger caliber... I’m sure its not the same but what a coincidence. Cheers my friends...

K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG
    LOL I thought of John Brown and the raid. I didn't know there is a commercial company using that name.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    LOL I thought of John Brown and the raid. I didn't know there is a commercial company using that name.

Yeah there is a modern company there in addition to the historical weapons guys and parks in the area. Might want to pick up some AR parts if the quality is there since they are our neighbors just over the state line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom