upper.jpg
      5.5 KB · Views: 733

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    PSA 10.5" lightweight KEYMOD upper $249

If you're exempt from the mag restrictions, ATLANTIC has a similar upper (built by radical firearms) that comes with 5 mags. It's probably a bit more $$. I'll look for the link.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    If you're exempt from the mag restrictions, ATLANTIC has a similar upper (built by radical firearms) that comes with 5 mags. It's probably a bit more $$. I'll look for the link.

What does being exempt have to do with buying a shorter than 16" complete upper?

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Give it a week, PSA has been putting daily deals up alot and after a week or two the upper will be back in stock. I just bought the Dissipator upper for 259.00 and free ship.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009

Because they have a misunderstanding of our law (they think ALL AR-15s are banned, period) that they apparently don't care to correct.

They WILL actually ship lowers here, but only if an FFL orders them. JLowe in our IP section will order whatever you want from them, and one or two other places will as well.

The policy is my one complaint with PSA. I've built several rifles from their components (and an SBR with an upper a lot like the ones in this thread) and they've been great.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Because they have a misunderstanding of our law (they think ALL AR-15s are banned, period) that they apparently don't care to correct.

They WILL actually ship lowers here, but only if an FFL orders them. JLowe in our IP section will order whatever you want from them, and one or two other places will as well.

The policy is my one complaint with PSA. I've built several rifles from their components (and an SBR with an upper a lot like the ones in this thread) and they've been great.

I thought this was the way fll to fll transactions happened?

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I thought this was the way fll to fll transactions happened?

I think what he is saying that if you go to PSA's website and try to order and pay for a stripped lower and have it shipped to an FFL, they won't do it. But, if that same FFL goes to PSA and places and order, they will ship it to him?

Who knows though, I never tried to order a lower from PSA but I have had at least one place refuse to sell me a muzzle device because I line in Maryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom