• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    From Justine Ready:

Join Gov. Hogan for Summer Pig Roast on August 6th outside Hampstead

Governor Hogan will be in the Hampstead area on Saturday, August 6th, 2016 at 6 pm for a Summer Pig Roast benefiting his campaign. This is an affordable fundraiser with a chance to meet the Governor face-to-face and network with hundreds of others in the area. For more information and to purchase tickets, go to www.hoganforgovernor.com/cavey16. I hope to see you all there!

Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    I see no change in Maryland. I do see him not supporting the republican running for president. Don't think he needs my support anymore. Maryland's a lost cause and so is he.

I'm right there with you, just posted for those that might want to converse with Gov. on these issues face to face as opposed to being censored by faceplant deletes or scripted email replies.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    From Justine Ready:

Join Gov. Hogan for Summer Pig Roast on August 6th outside Hampstead

Governor Hogan will be in the Hampstead area on Saturday, August 6th, 2016 at 6 pm for a Summer Pig Roast benefiting his campaign. This is an affordable fundraiser with a chance to meet the Governor face-to-face and network with hundreds of others in the area. For more information and to purchase tickets, go to www.hoganforgovernor.com/cavey16. I hope to see you all there!

That's one way to insure no Muslims attend. lol

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I'm right there with you, just posted for those that might want to converse with Gov. on these issues face to face as opposed to being censored by faceplant deletes or scripted email replies.

I've attended Chris Cavey's pig roasts in the past. It's a good chance to network in the local political scene. Staying away because you disagree with Hogan means only one thing... your voice will not be heard. Come out, enjoy some good food and cold beer while preaching the 2A gospel.

5.56blaster

Ultimate Member
    Could not have said it better.

Not going to give my hard earned money to someone who does not listen to the people that voted him in. Hope and change should have been his motto. Nothings going to change here at least for the better. I see a gun ban coming and hes not going to stop it. We will end up like NJ, NY, CT and CA. Enjoy them while you still can because you can bet your A$$ they are on the way out of this state!

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Sorry but I don't have a good and substantial reason to attend.

pajtim-kasami-goal-against-crystal-palace-b.gif

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Not going to give my hard earned money to someone who does not listen to the people that voted him in. Hope and change should have been his motto. Nothings going to change here at least for the better. I see a gun ban coming and hes not going to stop it. We will end up like NJ, NY, CT and CA. Enjoy them while you still can because you can bet your A$$ they are on the way out of this state!

We will end up that way but its not because of Hogan, he will veto any gun ban and the Libtard controlled legislature will override his veto just like they did 6 or 7 times this last session. Unless you can throw out enough of the Legislature to make his vetoes stick there is not much hope.
    I'm a fan of the Governor, if you follow him on more than just 2A issues he has busted his butt to represent all Marylanders, it amazes me how much time he spends visiting the whole state, not just the powerful libtard counties like OweMaoli did. Hell, OweMaoli spent more time campaigning in other states and countries than he did in MD.
    He is a damn good Governor and we are lucky to have him, he has managed to honor some of his campaign promises and the general ideas of his campaign despite the legislature fighting him every step of the way acting like petulant children.

Last edited:

Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    I've attended Chris Cavey's pig roasts in the past. It's a good chance to network in the local political scene. Staying away because you disagree with Hogan means only one thing... your voice will not be heard. Come out, enjoy some good food and cold beer while preaching the 2A gospel.

Are you going ? The more I think about it, the more intrigued I am in gather intl on Bush & Miller on how to defeat them in the next election and Annapolis in 17. The price of admission is my starting donation to any candidate, I lost 3 times that much on an 8th dist, candidate who finished 3rd. You've got to pay to play unfortunately and I'm not a sideline sitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom