• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Thanks for the order! We'll get it shipped out ASAP!

Also...

JB-Knife-BLK-2.jpg

We just got in a JoeBob Knife!

$6.95 on any order, or FREE on orders $500+ while supplies last. Just add it to your cart to redeem, no coupon code necessary!

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Ordered one as well. Missed the knife offer though darn it! Was in such a hurry went right to site and ordered. Lol. Missed them last two times.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Ordered one as well. Missed the knife offer though darn it! Was in such a hurry went right to site and ordered. Lol. Missed them last two times.

You placed (2) $500+ orders in the last few days? We've only had them available for a couple days, and they're only free on orders $500, just so you know. Otherwise they're $6.95.

Wow.. 1.5 hrs from order to shipping notification! Man you guys are FAST! Thanks again!

Thanks for the order! :party29:

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    You placed (2) $500+ orders in the last few days? We've only had them available for a couple days, and they're only free on orders $500, just so you know. Otherwise they're $6.95.

Thanks for the order! :party29:

No, I meant the uppers. Missed them last few times. Yes, I am aware of the knife offer. I would have added one to my cart.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    No, I meant the uppers. Missed them last few times. Yes, I am aware of the knife offer. I would have added one to my cart.

Oh, gotya. I'm surprised they've lasted this long with how hard uppers have been hard to get the last 6mo. They'll sell out by the end of the day today it looks like.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Oh, gotya. I'm surprised they've lasted this long with how hard uppers have been hard to get the last 6mo. They'll sell out by the end of the day today it looks like.

I agree. I am surprised also. I am usually late to the party. I placed one in my cart and texted Fieldman. He didn't hesitate either. :D I am pleased I got one.

ASM80

Mar 10, 2012
    Hereford, MD
    I caught two of these as well. I was surprised they still had some. Talked my boss into one as well. Just picked up the spikes buffer tube kit today. I'l have a full spikes rifle before I know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom