Spike's COMPLETE Uppers & Enhanced LPKS!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    These Spike's uppers and Enhanced LPK's will be released at 5PM CST (6PM CST) on 8/21

We're getting a HUGE shipment of Spike's Tactical COMPLETE Uppers in stock on 8/21. I believe ALL uppers will be in stock when they arrive (while supplies last of course). We're getting several hundred in stock this go around :party29:

Prices went up a bit (Approx 5% across the board) in ~March so these uppers that were supposed to arrive in April reflect this pricing. As always, we try to get the prices as low as possible for customers. Some uppers we get a bulk discount on, and some we don't, so we can't pass on any better savings.

We also have a batch of Spike's Tactical Enhanced LPK's arriving as well. These probably won't last more than a few hours I would assume (100 of them) as they're locked in at the 2011 pricing still, which makes them an awesome deal!

These Spike's uppers and Enhanced LPK's will be released at 5PM CST (6PM CST) on 8/21. This will allow the "working man" to purchase hopefully (YES, we DO listen), and also give us time to inventory the huge batch of uppers arriving tomorrow before we release them.

Also we have the following arriving on 8/22 based on tracking updates currently. We'll release these at 2PM as sharp as possible on 8/22:
    Spike's 6pos Stock Kits(Released at 2PM on 8/22)
    Spike's Stripped Uppers (Released at 2PM on 8/22)

We're sending out a newsletter tomorrow, but wanted to give you guys the first heads up once we had a for sure date on these arriving, finally. :thumbsup:

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Hundreds? Would it be too much to ask for pictures of that delivery? I bet it's glorious.

It took Spike's about a week to assemble them all, test fire, pack, and then pallet. Here's a photo that was snapped at Spike's.

IMG_6052.jpg

Our spike's sales rep says she named it the Dark Knight. It's only about 1300 lbs of uppers :D

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Long story short, these uppers are sitting here at the dock but haven't been received in OUR inventory because of a COD shipping error when the pallet was sent. We're lighting a fire under Spike's rear to ensure it gets taken care of soon, so they can release the pallet to us. Once we get them in hand we'll start shipping stuff out.

We've noted the website that these products may take up to (3) days to ship (most likely within 1-2 days).

Joseph

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    Thanks again Joe, I've been meaning to get rid of that $4000 :sad20: now I can move into that cardboard box I have always wanted. :D A well armed cardboard box. :party29:

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Thanks again Joe, I've been meaning to get rid of that $4000 :sad20: now I can move into that cardboard box I have always wanted. :D A well armed cardboard box. :party29:

Walmart has flame retardant/sealer to keep that box looking like new. :D

Thanks for the orders! We'll get em shipped out ASAP (all in the same box, but not big enough to sleep in, sorry!).

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    I was able to get some other people together at the last moment to get this one together. I've bought from you before and you do a great job and run a wonderful service. Thank you for the discounts, they really help. :party29: I'm not box bound yet...
    Thanks again, Rob

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Uppers and enhanced LPK's are being boxed up all afternoon and should be all caught up today, if not mostly caught up. Should be a quick ship for everyone whose purchased thus far.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    (sent out a newsletter to this effect, but this has some extra goodies in it beyond what the above post had)

Spike's Products In Stock While Supplies Last:

Spike's Tactical Complete Uppers:
    6 Position MilSpec Carbine Stock Kits for $59.95
    Stripped M4 Uppers with Forward Assist & Dust Cover for $109.95

Other NEW Items now in stock:
    All qualify for FREE Shipping!
    Geissele Triggers
    Mega Arms Forged Lowers for $123.95
    Noveske GenII Chainsaw Lowers for $209.95
    Rock River 2-Stage National Match Trigger for $104.95
    Rock River 2-Stage Lower Parts Kits for $159.95-$174.95

Don't Forget:
    600 More "Likes" before we hit 3,000 for an ADDITIONAL $250 Gift Certificate

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom