• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I don't see him surviving the primary. He's not liberal enough to survive the Democratic base, he's not conservative enough for the Republican base, and too many moderate voters sit out primaries.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    POLITICO is way late to the party.

Where is that gleeful photo of Larry The Hutt posing with the Moms where he enshrined Due Process violations into MD law?

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    POLITICO is way late to the party.

Where is that gleeful photo of Larry The Hutt posing with the Moms where he enshrined Due Process violations into MD law?

Attachments

• Hogan is a traitor.jpg
      Hogan is a traitor.jpg
      90.6 KB · Views: 982

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I don't see him surviving the primary. He's not liberal enough to survive the Democratic base, he's not conservative enough for the Republican base, and too many moderate voters sit out primaries.

No way he has a chance, not radical enough. He hasn't even threatened to Nuke the American gun owners
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/nuke1.jpg
    ^^^ now that guy is someone who has a chance

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    He would end his campaign after the first debate.

If he's smart he buys a house in the 6th or 8th district. Maybe he'll conveniently buy a house after redistricting is finalized.

Hopefully he doesn't try to run against Harris and really F us.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Larry The Hutt is all about The Hogan Party, not the Republican Party.

With a huge lead in the Governor’s race last fall, he could have disbursed money from his campaign war chest to help someone like Craig Wolf in his Republican run to replace Froshhole as Attorney General.

Nope.

Not only did he ignore Wolf, Hogan would not even compliment or publicly support Craig Wolf in any way.

When asked by the press to say something about Craig Wolf, Larry The Hutt would only say “I see him working hard...”

That is a useless ******** statement designed to give the press a quote WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING POSITIVE about a FELLOW REPUBLICAN who was going to end Froshhole’s wasteful and vindictive AG policies.

Larry is for Larry.

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    Looks like its unanimous. I expect Larry knows/will be advised that he is not conservative enough to win the primary, and he will not run.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    What would he run on? Not being Trump? Being able to capitulate to ... mmm, "work with" Democrats? Having negative coattails? Looking out for himself but not other R candidates?

What are his accomplishments as MD governor? Getting rid of the rain tax? Supporting the same gun control that Trump advocated? Beating Ben Jealous (lol)?

Did anyone, at any point, find anything inspiring about this guy the first time that he ran for governor? Or was he simply the guy that wasn't going to support new tax laws or sign new gun control legislation?

I think he's enjoying the attention and speculation. Sure if big donors lined up for him, he might give it a shot, but if Trump is going to get primaried, the leading Never Trumper will be Kasich - and wouldn't win - as Republicans won't line up against someone that so strongly opposes Trump that he/she seems to also oppose the electorate that supported Trump. Although I don't think she'll run (nor do I think that she would beat Trump if she did), Haley would have a better chance as she has worked with the President.

Obviously, if Mueller is able to effectively damage Trump, the dynamic will change and there will be a lot of contenders.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom