• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Stop in and check these out. Just in from Guncrafter today. Their 50GI slide will slide right onto your Gen 1,2,3 Glock 20/21. There is one available for the Gen4 which we can order.

Not sure how to embed a video, someone straighten me out.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mB1veQb29AE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

• gislide.jpg
      gislide.jpg
      79.2 KB · Views: 702
    • GIslide2.jpg
      GIslide2.jpg
      68.4 KB · Views: 699

campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    This may make me want to buy a glock... which makes me feel like ralphie

Attachments

• Deergod.jpg
      Deergod.jpg
      27.1 KB · Views: 678
    • ChristmasStory-SoapMouth-400x300.jpg
      ChristmasStory-SoapMouth-400x300.jpg
      20.1 KB · Views: 666

G29guy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 2, 2016
    DC area
    ...JFC...how much does that hurt to shoot??? I'm thinking my 10mm, 180gr (avg)...but hell I'd be game to try it

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    ...JFC...how much does that hurt to shoot??? I'm thinking my 10mm, 180gr (avg)...but hell I'd be game to try it

If I had a Gen3 Glock 20/21 I'd take it out and report back. Might have to order one just for this. Recoil is supposed to be similar to a .45

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Not that I've fired one, but I did pay attention to the ballistics when they came out.

300Gr at 700/ low 700's . from the momentum would be equiv to a hot 45acp, but less than a .45Super or full power 10mm. Of course in a bottomfeeder slide velocity can sometimes have major effect on percieved recoil, witness all the discussion about percieved recoil with .40 vs .45acp.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Reserrecting an old post but did anyone buy and run one of these who wants to testify?

Curious how it performed. Ive always been fascinated by .50 GI, would prefer a 1911 but a slide on Glock may be the only affordable way I can get an intro to the caliber.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Reserrecting an old post but did anyone buy and run one of these who wants to testify?

Curious how it performed. Ive always been fascinated by .50 GI, would prefer a 1911 but a slide on Glock may be the only affordable way I can get an intro to the caliber.

Not sure if I count, but I run one on my Glock 20. It's been completely reliable and it shoots incredibly soft. One of my favorite guns to shoot.

Is ammo readily available? I have never heard of it before.

The ammo can be purchased through us or Guncrafter directly. I can usually have it within a week of ordering.

Attachments

• BEC GI.jpg
      BEC GI.jpg
      41.4 KB · Views: 284
    • BEC GI 2.jpg
      BEC GI 2.jpg
      51.9 KB · Views: 286

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Sold out at the moment. We can order you one on Monday if you like?

Not yet I need to do a little more research and decide if I am going to just bag one for future (out of MD use) or do the HQL and get an appropriate Glock or Timberwolf frame. My only current Glock is a 19.

Can you get the melonite version?

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Not yet I need to do a little more research and decide if I am going to just bag one for future (out of MD use) or do the HQL and get an appropriate Glock or Timberwolf frame. My only current Glock is a 19.

Can you get the melonite version?
    Yep, can get the melonite version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom