• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Good price before they make you grab your ankles on shipping. Shipping comes out to $3.40 per 100 round pack when you order 5.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    A little pricey but it let me snag 3 of each for a total of 6, and the CCI has been impossible to find. Well see.

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    I'm not that desperate anymore. The price per box is OK, but by the time you add the $17.24 shipping, it is no longer a good price coming in at about 11.5 cents per round. Last I bought was local at $8.00 a box plus 6% tax for 8.5 cents per round. That 3 cent difference adds up on 500 rounds.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Snuffy, thanks for the tip.

I needed to call in my order to take advantage of a courtesy free shipping (for one order) that Natchez offered me after a few mistakes they made in a Christmastime order. Their customer service was really great to deal with and wanted to make things right. Anyway, so I called in this order, and while speaking to the phone rep, he mentioned that they also have 325 round bricks of 22LR CCI Mini Mags at approx $25/each with a 2 brick maximum order. So I added these to my order of 500 + 500 rounds. I don't see this offer on the website (yet), so if seeking more 22LR, you might want to order over the phone.

Apologies for the incomplete info (no bullet weight and ball park for the cost per brick) as I'm waiting for my email confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom