• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ted70

Jun 5, 2013
    Brooklyn Park
    Active on 2/3..card came today I'm :) I can get something new...Needing a card to do this makes me :mad54:

N00bSh00ter

Feb 6, 2014
    MoCo
    My wife and I applied this past Saturday, 02/15. Since Monday was a holiday, I'm assuming, MSP didn't start working on it until Tuesday. It's now Friday, 02/21, and we're still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ziptiespec

My wife and I applied this past Saturday, 02/15. Since Monday was a holiday, I'm assuming, MSP didn't start working on it until Tuesday. It's now Friday, 02/21, and we're still waiting.

I filled out the applications for my wife and my self on 02/14 (yes, the HQL is a Valentine's Day present, along with a Ruger SR22). Both of our apps are still in pending status but all of the applicable items on our checklists are marked as completed. Most of the items on her list were completed on 02/18, two were marked on 02/19. For my checklist I have items marked complete 02/18, 02/19, and 02/21.

kawazx636

Feb 13, 2014
    Salisbury, MD
    Two questions, Does your online status say pending and did you ask for HQL number? I am waiting for my number so I can get started on some paperwork for my new purchase.

Mine still says "Pending" with no HQL number. I didn't ask them for it so I don't know if they would give it out.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    I have my license in hand,did paperwork on a pistol two and half weeks ago and used the number from online before I got it physically in my hand,msp can't find my app and told ffl to resubmit another app.

coujac

Feb 17, 2014
    After going active 2/3 I finally got my card yesterday. Went to the FFL who has had my XDs 9mm since 2/7 (ordered from Buds) I filled out more paperwork and now have to wait another 7 days to get my gun ..

GRC911

May 2, 2013
    Harford County
    Mine finally came today-
    Applied 2/10
    Completed 2/12

FYI- When I spoke to a Trooper from the HQL unit on Friday, he mentioned the HQL number will not show up on the website and the status will not change.

Hambone

May 30, 2013
    Baltimore
    Mine finally came today-
    Applied 2/10
    Completed 2/12

FYI- When I spoke to a Trooper from the HQL unit on Friday, he mentioned the HQL number will not show up on the website and the status will not change.

I wonder if this is being done to eliminate purchases using your HQL number
    only before the physical card arrives?

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Got my card today - ****. Website still says pending.. Whatever.

Same.

Applied a little over a week ago I believe. Was exempt from livescan and fees due to being a current ccw holder. Just had to put my permit number, license number and dob I think and didn't have to pay a dollar! Showed up in the mail today!

Last edited:

kawazx636

Feb 13, 2014
    Salisbury, MD
    Got mine in the mail today! Woot Woot!

Applied 2/6/2014
    Active 2/14/2014 (Happy Valentine's Day from MSP to me!)
    Received 2/24/2014

When I called last week, the Trooper said that I was the first in the batch so I would imagine that those who were active shortly after 2/14/2014 should be seeing their cards soon.

Now I'm off to my FFL!

Dantheman

Jan 26, 2011
    For anyone having trouble with the Prerequisite part of the app, here is the solution.

Go to the login menu
    click "tools" on the menu bar at the top of the page and select "compatibility settings"

Then add the website to settings.

Before finding this out the prerequisite part was just a blank screen

Jimbuck

May 26, 2009
    My wife applied, exempt with a permit and is still listed as pending after a week. Process has really slowed down.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Can any of you folks getting them lately post the number range of your HQL's to the nearest hundred.

Do NOT post the number, just to the nearest 100. For example: 37XX or 26XX.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom