• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deerassassin22

Apr 12, 2016
    Littlestown, PA
    To all Industry Partners, my name is Al Bunn, and I’m asking for some assistance in helping our military veterans. I’m a Pro Staffer with an organization called The Fallen Outdoors a 501(c)(3) our Headquarters is in Spanaway, WA. We are broken down into 4 geographical regions across the United States and then broken down further into 50 teams. I’m a member of Team Maryland and looking for support in helping my team get its feet off the ground for our Military Veterans. The Teams first event will be this March 22-24 at the MD Sportsman and Outdoors Show at the Howard County Fair Grounds. We are looking for items that we can raffle off at the show to raise funds for our Team and ultimately our fellow Veterans, and items to decorate our booth with. The funds raised go towards hunting and fishing opportunities for our veterans in Maryland. These opportunities give our veterans a chance in some cases to experience the outdoors for the first time and for others to continue a lifelong passion. Please feel free to PM me or Reply here with any questions.

Thank You for taking the time to read this post.

V/r
    Al Bunn
    TFO, Team Maryland

TFO Website: http://thefallenoutdoors.com
    TFO East Coast FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/635736996601517/

deerassassin22

Apr 12, 2016
    Littlestown, PA
    I would like to thank Gym Ratz Nutrition for stepping up to the plate and donating a 10/22 for TFO Maryland to auction at the upcoming MD Sportsman Show. Please stop in and grab your tickets this 10/22 will have a red dot mounted thanks to Vortex Optics for their generosity as well.

Tickets 5.00 each
    50/50 Drawing Daily 5.00 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom