• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    “There’s a lot more to the story than what’s being told, and I believe that will all come out in court,” Zeigler said at the arraignment. “I was in bed yesterday morning when my wife started screaming and crying … ”

Probably a whole lot more. Kid didn't know the way to the school?

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    “There’s a lot more to the story than what’s being told, and I believe that will all come out in court,” Zeigler said at the arraignment. “I was in bed yesterday morning when my wife started screaming and crying … ”

Probably a whole lot more. Kid didn't know the way to the school?

I don't think it's that hard to believe. Most people, when passengers in a car or bus, don't really pay attention to the route. In any case, you can't shoot at someone running away (in most cases).

Plus,:

"The media outlet reported Zeigler was arrested in 2004 after shooting at a car in a road rage dispute on a Michigan highway. He pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor and was sentenced to one year of probation."

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    If there's security cameras to look at then there's no need for speculation here.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Like what he said “wait until the full story”. So this kid missed the bus and just started walking? In any direction? And if it was a neighbor that he stop at to ask directions why didn’t he ask a neighbor he knew? Should have just taken out his smartphone and used the map function. And I’m sorry for the kids hurt feelings but if he comes into my property I’ll say any damn thing I want and if it offends him then screw him and screw the Sheriff and Mayor for not investigating the full story before making condescending remarks about the homeowner and his wife. “These people” oh my God another racist term! And to say he was shot at and was only missed because the homeowner didn’t take the safety off? Safety=no shot! Too many inconsistencies for me.

Attachments

• 433BD77F-2FEE-4E50-8CFF-C87E5ABE9FB7.jpg
      433BD77F-2FEE-4E50-8CFF-C87E5ABE9FB7.jpg
      107.8 KB · Views: 986

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Beginning of story sounds fishy. How do you not know directions to the school you attend? I lived over three miles from my school and could of walked to it if so inclined.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    Based on what we know now, there is no defense for his actions. He can say whatever he wants on his property. He can't randomly shoot his 12 gauge at someone who knocked on the door.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    So did he get shot at or aimed at? Stated he heard a gunshot. Momma says he missed because he forgot to take the safety off. Really? A shotgun that shoots with the safety on BUT hits what you aim at with the safety off? And your mama meant that you were at risk of being shot by other blacks. Way to teach your kid moms.

Attachments

• 09996F42-02B6-483D-97AA-EFCE66189B5E.jpg
      09996F42-02B6-483D-97AA-EFCE66189B5E.jpg
      66 KB · Views: 474
    • 288C1112-8142-4E3A-A2A0-176E7FA28EA8.jpg
      288C1112-8142-4E3A-A2A0-176E7FA28EA8.jpg
      14.2 KB · Views: 458

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Rough day for the kid. Not only did he miss his bus, he forgot his phone.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Can someone copy & paste from behind paywall ?

From the paraphrasing in this thread , the 'yute either was running a footrace, or riding a bus, when he either rang a door bell or tried to kick a door , where there was or wasn't a gun involved, which either did or didn't have a safety engaged , which either fired or didn't fire, while either being aimed or not being aimed.

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    he missed because he forgot to take off the safety? so the gun fired anyway but just wasn't as accurate because the safety was on...:banghead:

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    he missed because he forgot to take off the safety? so the gun fired anyway but just wasn't as accurate because the safety was on...:banghead:

Kreskin says.. The kid was in point blank range, tried to fire but safety was on. As kid was now already running other direction, safety is disengaged and fires a Hail Mary in his general direction. If Kreskin is correct, big no no..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom