• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    so... I'm looking at holsters and the one I wanted is like a 8 week wait...

any of you guys use INCOG? or cross breed? or raven? Or any other comfy iwb holster that you aren't using that I can borrow for a week? taking a trip to Ohio next week...

ill even rent it from you!

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I carry my G19 with a Raven Concealment ACR and a Dale Fricke Archangel appendix mag pouch with a G17 mag as a spare. I really want to try out the INCOG but just dont have the money to drop on it to just 'try' it when my ACR has been working for years. Recently I carried with the ACR every day for 4 months when I was in Washington state for work and travel frequently to free states and carry. The ACR/Archangel combo is awesome! Almost all Raven stuff has been added to 'Quick Ship.'

Sorry, but I have nothing to loan out.

DGI

Jan 19, 2010
    Reisterstown MD
    I currently carry my Gen4 G19 in a Crossbreed Supertuck for a G36 or a Don Hume leather IWB holster.

If your interested in the Don Hume, let me know. I have a 5 Shot Leather AIWB holster due in November and planned on selling the Hume sooner or later. Its a great holster, just not for me.

Another option for you is to go on Brownells. Buy either a Milt Sparks SSII or a Dale Fricke Archangel... Hard to beat those two.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Firearmholster.com

I bought one before he had his webpage set up for my XDs... Pretty sure he makes them for a Glock.

I have a Crossbreed Supertuck (which after I broke it in I love) but this was comfortable from the start. Plus it was cheaper from the get go! It can be worn IWB or OWB....

The one I have with the XDs is used every day and is in awesome shape.

Worth the look. Another thing is he lets you pic the color of the leather and stitching.

blindnoodle

Livin' the dream!
    Apr 21, 2009
    Carry a 19 daily in a crossbreed super tuck. Never had an issue in 3+ years, even when I had to run with it on.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I love my INCOG. I can carry my G19 or my G17 easily. The holsters design allows it to be used with or without threaded barrels and with or without tall suppressor sights (Ameriglow). Both my 17 and 19 have threaded barrels (Nitrided Storm Lake in 13.5), and Tall Amerglow Sights (Night Sight Front, Plain Rear).

My INCOG has a spare magazine carrier.

I have a nice carry belt I bought from LaRue that employs a Cobra Buckle. When I carry the gun at 12 o'clock I offset the buckle to 1:30.

Not many other holsters will accommodate tall sights.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I love my INCOG. I can carry my G19 or my G17 easily. The holsters design allows it to be used with or without threaded barrels and with or without tall suppressor sights (Ameriglow). Both my 17 and 19 have threaded barrels (Nitrided Storm Lake in 13.5), and Tall Amerglow Sights (Night Sight Front, Plain Rear).

My INCOG has a spare magazine carrier.

I have a nice carry belt I bought from LaRue that employs a Cobra Buckle. When I carry the gun at 12 o'clock I offset the buckle to 1:30.

Not many other holsters will accommodate tall sights.

Dang it! Now Im going to have to get an INCOG to try :D

Howe

Howe
    Apr 27, 2010
    exMD
    Got a extra Raven for G19 Gen3 + TLR3 light attachment. But its pancake OWB, plus it was made for TLR so you will need one for it to be secure. It won't work just the pistol itself.

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    the only thing I don't like about the in cog is the mag caddie since I don't want to appendix carry...

yo Adam I'm down.. I just need something for my trip...

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    the only thing I don't like about the in cog is the mag caddie since I don't want to appendix carry...

yo Adam I'm down.. I just need something for my trip...

The mag caddie is an add on. I dont plan to use the mag caddie either. I have the Dale Fricke mag pouch for that and I prefer that the holster and mag pouch are separate because both items can move independently = greater comfort for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom