• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • If this is aimed at me I was simply explaining why people still have a strong dislike for Bill Ruger, I don't see where I implied my opinion. I really could give a rat's a$$ how people feel about Ruger. Since you brought it up I have no axe to grind when it comes to S&W, now Springfield Armory and their POS Springfield Armory XDM 3.8 compact yeah I have a lot to say about that and I have.

"Old news tsken out if context." Now that's funny right there and I don't mean the typos you posted. Twist it all you want to the context is there plain as day. Or are you proud to be that "simple civilian" Bill Ruger was referring to?:lol2:
    "No honest man needs more than 10 rounds in any gun."
    "I never meant for simple civilians to have my 20 or 30 round magazines or my folding stock."
    "I see nothing wrong with waiting periods."

"bever makes errors"? What sort of English is that? :innocent0

Wow, still the Bill Ruger bizz. Blackwalling Smith and Wesson also? Guess some bever make errors. Old news tsken out if context. He did much of that because Congress was seeing the gun fraternity as uncompromising zealots. He was trying to break down barriers to compromise on the hard line legislation being proposed. History has proven it was futile, some in Congress are still at it.
    How about all the scalpers clearing shelves of ammo and doubling the price to bleed fellow shooters ... Taking a hard line there...still so called brother against brother

If this is aimed at me I was simply explaining why people still have a strong dislike for Bill Ruger, I don't see where I implied my opinion. I really could give a rat's a$$ how people feel about Ruger. Since you brought it up I have no axe to grind when it comes to S&W, now Springfield Armory and their POS Springfield Armory XDM 3.8 compact yeah I have a lot to say about that and I have.

"Old news tsken out if context." Now that's funny right there and I don't mean the typos you posted. Twist it all you want to the context is there plain as day. Or are you proud to be that "simple civilian" Bill Ruger was referring to?:lol2:
    "No honest man needs more than 10 rounds in any gun."
    "I never meant for simple civilians to have my 20 or 30 round magazines or my folding stock."
    "I see nothing wrong with waiting periods."

"bever makes errors"? What sort of English is that? :innocent0

What's wrong with the XDM 3.8 compact? I have one in 9mm and love it. It shoots very accurately and eats everything I feed it and I mean everything. I haven't had 1 issue with it. I am interested to hear why you think it's a POS. As far as Ruger. I can respect your opinion but, I love Ruger guns. They are some of the best made firearms ever IMO. All politics aside I would buy another in heart beat.:)

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    Yes, the typos are mine. Cell phone, ya know, small 'buttons'. I am glad there are police to catch that.
    Small thing to trivialiize and belittle others.
    I can respect opinions and those who remain consistent. I am sure you don't care for Colt since you feel that way about Ruger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom