• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ParadigmShift

Mar 29, 2013
    This is cool. Think I'll take the WOT shotgun class. But one question, do the shotgun rounds hurt the barrel of an automatic handgun?

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    The guy in the video seems impressed, but doesn't look useful or effective at all to me. The pellets are teeny tiny and have a huge spread. Looks like you could aim it at a rat and hit everything around it and still miss. I was surprised that they cycled the G19, although I'm not too sure how much that'll help. They might be more useful at 5ft instead of 5yds.

6Den

Feb 10, 2013
    Howard County
    I think it's dangerous to even imply that these could be used in a SD capacity. They are designed for rats and snakes, and that is all.

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    I remember shooting with a guy who said he put air gun BB's in the capsules. I had to try it so loaded up 10 capsules, I believe the capsules held 5 or 6 BB's. I tried it on cardboard to pattern check it. Not impressive. IIRC, at 15 feet the spread was to much to reliably hit a soda can.

I told him about it later and he said, "Oh,yeah, any hit was luck". Yarrite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom