MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    In.

Brilliant bit of design, thank you.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Want to know the power of ONE homemade sign?

This awesome sign by our Patriot Picket rookie Katie (KNovotny) went up on the Second Amendment Institute’s Facebook page and in just 48 hours more than 55,000 people have seen it.

The pic has also been shared 1000 times over two days.

Tyler Yzaguirre of Second Amendment Institute reports this picture of Katie On The Bricks now holds the record for the most views and shares, and in the fastest time in the history of their page.

The previous winner got 38,000 views, but that took a whole week!

We need more cowgirls to cowboy up with us on Monday nights and, of course, on Tuesday for Gun Bill Day.

I am certain this record-setting picture had everything to do with a message that REALLY resonates with so many of the ladies out there in 2018!

Attachments

• F6A6CC27-531C-4441-9FDE-4C8D283C796B.jpeg
      F6A6CC27-531C-4441-9FDE-4C8D283C796B.jpeg
      45.3 KB · Views: 369

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Can't make it tonight... Had foot surgery today to remove a sliver of metal that was according to the doctor, probably missed when I was wounded almost fifty years ago in Vietnam. It was capsulated and apparently worked it's self loose and was impacting a nerve, causing discomfort. To say the least, I was totally flabbergasted. Be there next week

I am catching up with this amazing story.

I know everyone joins me in saluting this Purple Heart Veteran, who gave so much 50 years ago in service in this country, and can’t wait to get out to serve again in the Patriot Picket Regulars in the shadow of the Statehouse.

We are honored to have folks like you with us!

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Wow!! Just wow!

Want to know the power of ONE homemade sign?

This awesome sign by our Patriot Picket rookie Katie (KNovotny) went up on the Second Amendment Institute’s Facebook page and in just 48 hours more than 55,000 people have seen it.

The pic has also been shared 1000 times over two days.

Tyler Yzaguirre of Second Amendment Institute reports this picture of Katie On The Bricks now holds the record for the most views and shares, and in the fastest time in the history of their page.

The previous winner got 38,000 views, but that took a whole week!

We need more cowgirls to cowboy up with us on Monday nights and, of course, on Tuesday for Gun Bill Day.

I am certain this record-setting picture had everything to do with a message that REALLY resonates with so many of the ladies out there in 2018!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Guess what?

Since I got these stats around 6pm....Katie, your picture has rocketed up in the last FOUR HOURS to 83,000 views and 1,300 shares!

You a SUPASTAR!

Last edited:

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Guess what?

Since I got these stats around 6pm....Katie, your pictures has rocketed up in the last FOUR HOURS to 83,000 views and 1,300 shares!

So... I guess I am carrying the same message this week? Planning on coming Monday night, and again Tuesday. Is anyone picketing Tuesday? Or just going to the various hearings?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    So... I guess I am carrying the same message this week? Planning on coming Monday night, and again Tuesday. Is anyone picketing Tuesday? Or just going to the various hearings?

YES! Of course we will have our regular Patriot Night Out on Monday night, 7-8pm.

Then on Tuesday morning we will stage a Welcome To Work Sign event on Rowe Blvd at Taylor Avenue from 7:30am to 9am (parking in the Graul’s Food Store lot).

After that we will go get some breakfast and sign up to testify before noon.

For the lunch hour at the sidewalk next to Lawyer’s Mall, we will conduct a sign event to give the DemocRats heartburn from 12 to 1pm.

This is Hell Week for Democrap Losers.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    YES! Of course we will have our regular Patriot Night Out on Monday night, 7-8pm.

Then on Tuesday morning we will stage a Welcome To Work Sign event on Rowe Blvd at Taylor Avenue from 7:30am to 9am (parking in the Graul’s Food Store lot).

After that we will go get some breakfast and sign up to testify before noon.

For the lunch hour at the sidewalk next to Lawyer’s Mall, we will conduct a sign event to give the DemocRats heartburn from 12 to 1pm.

This is Hell Week for Democrap Losers.

See ya there!

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Is there a thread for all the specific information for Tuesday? Powers out and I'm catching up on this stuff on my phone.

Hey supastar! Be sure to check out the info on the MSI page. Lots of great info there.

https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/legislation-tracker/143-how-to-testify-in-annapolis

There is also specific gun Bill info in that link, or nearby on the webpage.

Testifying is a great way to let the lawmakers know what you think. You only have 2 minutes to talk, which goes fast. They don't really want to know facts, because if facts worked on them, we wouldn't have most onerous gun laws and the highest murder rate. They want to know how you feel. If you can tell a quick story about something that has happened to you, or what you're afraid of happening to you, it would have more effect than a bunch of dry data. Dont be afraid to show a little emotion.

It's great fun participating in your government. Bring a note pad so you can note remarks made by others, and add/change your testimony on the fly. Remember, speak extemporaneously, don't just stare down at a written script.

Even if you don't choose to testify, if you attend a hearing you can always chortle and guffaw at the most ridiculous comments (quietly, of course, with proper decorum). But the fact is, the sentiment of the audience is picked up on my the legiscritters.

Hope you can make it Monday night and Tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom