• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    It's there just scroll down the page.

The guy with the Tat'ed face...he couldn't possibly think he wouldn't be ID'd later right?

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    If i had a son he would look just like this.
    HARRIS,%20DAVID.jpg

Mar 31, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    I will be calling Shock Trauma tomorrow morning to get some more information about the veteran. I already know the man but not going to release his name without his permission.

David Tyrone Harris Jr., Daontae Keenan Diggs, Jewel Quasha Montaisha Bowie and Qualin Javon Benjamin. Tell me those names aren't out of a Howard Stern routine.

The guy with the facial tats - wonder how long before somebody puts him in jail for life or six feet under?

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    That's a shame. Prayers to the victims.

My wife and I lived over near there in the Brookside apartments, a few blocks away, back in 96 and 97 when we first got together. It was a great little neighborhood back then and affordable, so there were a lot of young, working folks in the complex. We had a great time in those days with our neighbors.

It sounds like the neighborhood must be going into a low ebb.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    David Tyrone Harris Jr., Daontae Keenan Diggs, Jewel Quasha Montaisha Bowie and Qualin Javon Benjamin. Tell me those names aren't out of a Howard Stern routine.

The guy with the facial tats - wonder how long before somebody puts him in jail for life or six feet under?

Mama look a boo boo day

Mar 31, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    Just got off the phone with shock trauma, apparently the worst victim (the veteran) is no longer there, I'm trying to get contact info for him to see if he is home. Either he discharged himself our his injuries aren't as serious as we thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom