• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    It's That Time Again To Give Me A Reason For Freezin' !

Hello Fellow Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club Friends and Members,

Today I am reaching out to you to ask for your help. On February 24, 2018, I have committed to do a daring deed for theathletes of Special Olympics Maryland by taking a chilly dunk into Deep CreekLake in scenic Western Maryland. I am continuing my 20th year tradition ofdunking to benefit the SOMD athletes!

I know you are probably getting cold just thinking about it! However, the coldI will feel is for only a moment. Theshrinkage is temporary. The positive impact your donation has on the lives ofthousands of citizens with intellectual disabilities will last a lifetime asthey can continue to be their very best as a result of their participation on ayear-round basis with Special Olympics Maryland.

I have set a personal fundraising goal, and I need your help to reach it! Soplease, if you can make a donation to Special Olympics Maryland on behalf of metaking the 2018 Deep Creek Dunk. Any amount would be greatly appreciated as itall goes to a wonderful cause.

Thank you so much, I will do my very best to make you and all of my supportersproud!

I have been participating in the Deep Creek Dunk since it began 20 years ago. Icould not have done it without the support of folks like you to keep me going!

Follow the link to visit my personal web page and help mein my efforts to support Special Olympics - Maryland

******************************************************************************
    http://somd.convio.net/site/TR/Dunk/DeepCreekDunk?px=1045267&pg=personal&fr_id=1292

*****************************************************************************

Thanks again for yoursupport now and in the past!

Michael Bruzdzinski

President
    Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club

Attachments

• SOMD_2018_DCD_MCB.jpg
      SOMD_2018_DCD_MCB.jpg
      67.9 KB · Views: 420
    Last edited:

songlaw

Aug 2, 2017
    Clarksville
    Your link has been disabled

FYI, when I clicked your link, it took me to this page:

"The Event that you are trying to reach has been disabled
    For more information, please contact Special Olympics - Maryland at events@somd.org.
    Help Files"

songlaw

Aug 2, 2017
    Clarksville
    Okay. There are TWO links listed.

I see what went wrong. "Follow This Link" is underlined and active. It take you to the false page.

I don't know you, Mike. However, it is a great cause. Kudos.

I would imagine that the water in the lake is would be colder than the water in the bay.

Just made a donation. I hope the shrinkage will not be permanent!

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I see what went wrong. "Follow This Link" is underlined and active. It take you to the false page.

I don't know you, Mike. However, it is a great cause. Kudos.

I would imagine that the water in the lake is would be colder than the water in the bay.

Just made a donation. I hope the shrinkage will not be permanent!

I think I took care of the underlined part! My mistake in doing a cut and paste.

Thanks for catching it and bringing my attention to it!

Thanks for the donation!

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    donated, but more importantly....sending warm thoughts

The warmth comes from the support all of you show. I cannot tell you how much it means to see the smiles on the kids when they are competing in events. I have been lucky enough to help out at both the winter and summer Special Olympics events. It enriches all of us who have been able to make the events happen, whether by jumping in a cold lake or sponsoring those of us who do!

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom