• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    For a limited time, Burris is offering a FREE FastFire™ 3 Reflex Sight with a purchase of Burris AR-332 (#300208) or AR-536 (#300210) Prism Sight between February 24, 2016 and April 1, 2016! Rebate forms must be postmarked by April 24th, 2016. Enjoy your Free Sight!

Here's a link for the rebate/coupon.

http://www.burrisoptics.com/sites/default/files/generated/fastfire_iii_promo_coupon-1.pdf

HAs anyone here used the Burris prism sights and have any feedback to share? I'd read where some folks were using the Fastfires as red dots on their handguns. I'm not at all familiar with the AR-332 or 536 but I'm in the market for a new AR optic.

I know these optics are readily available (Cabelas, BassPro, Optics Planet, etc) but I haven't really researched pricing otherwise.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I grabbed a 332a year and a half ago when burris had 100 dollar off rebate. Havent had any issues with it yet. Threw it on my 6.8 to use while hunting. Have a heavily wooded area I hunt so this type of sight was perfect for what i needed.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I've never used any of the Burris sights. What are people's thoughts on them?

Right now I've got one AR with an optic, an Aimpoint PRO on a 16" 5.56 carbine. I have a .300BLK pistol that will soon be an SBR, and I'm going to need an optic for that. I've been looking at other red dots, but repurposing the 5.56 carbine with a longer range optic and putting the Aimpoint on the pistol / SBR would work too.

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    OK, here's what I've found and I hope this helps if you're on the fence because this seems like a good deal if the quality is there and low risk if it doesn't quite work out.

You can find this at many retailers as I mentioned. I also found a seller on eBay that is selling the AR-332 "buy-it-now" for $235 (link below - no affiliation). I contacted the seller and they said they will provide a receipt/invoice from their retail store to use for the promo (and they recently updated their listing to advertise the promo). No tax and free shipping to boot. Worth a try in my book.

Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141602561234

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom