• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I am truly sorry

I'd like to see him locked away for the full 30 years, but it is what it is. I have every confidence he'll go right back in after a month or less of probation. He's always been able to game the system; he probably thinks this time is no different. I'm certain he'll screw up.

He took a plea deal on Murder 2. He was also a felon in possession of a gun (violated his probation too), which was wrapped up with the Murder charge. They found a second gun with the drug/cash stash he led them to after his arrest. Apparently all that was pled away. It was depicted by the defense as a "tragic accident". Accident my azz. :mad54:

Wife said there was a "parade" of character witnesses for him, but they were all from his middle school days, not his high school years. Made him seem like a saint. She was NOT happy about that.

Incredibly, he has a Svengali-like hold over grandson #2 (the middle one; now the oldest surviving), who's been visiting him in jail and said in court that he'll be waiting for him when he gets out. Bastard's almost like a mini-Manson in that respect. I'm hoping the counselling can straighten grandson's head out...

You will grieve longer than this pos will be in prison. Maybe someone will Epstein his ass. Again my heart goes out to you and the family

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom