• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    If you already have all membership levels and have too many hats, one can always sign a special individual up as a gift membership here. I don't know if one can specify it goes to the ILA when using this.
    https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/gift.asp
    We all know the POTUS address (1600 Penn.) but here is is Mikey's home address in NYC in case you think they might need an NRA membership.

Michael Bloomberg
    17 East 79th Street
    New York, NY 10075

Not my idea. It is this gentleman's:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    If you already have all membership levels and have too many hats, one can always sign a special individual up as a gift membership here. I don't know if one can specify it goes to the ILA when using this.
    https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/gift.asp
    We all know the POTUS address (1600 Penn.) but here is is Mikey's home address in NYC in case you think they might need an NRA membership.

Not my idea. It is this gentleman's:

Does anyone actually know if giving multiple memberships to one individual counts as increasing the NRA membership by more than one, like the guy in the video claims?

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Does anyone actually know if giving multiple memberships to one individual counts as increasing the NRA membership by more than one, like the guy in the video claims?

I don't know how the NRA counts people with multiple memberships paid for. They have that membership number thing that they might use to clear out the multiple counts for the same person.

If the online retailers can manage to not send a hundred copies of the same catalog to a person that signed up for multiple accounts or used guest checkout, I believe the software is out there.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Done. Again. Plus, I upgraded to Endowment member last summer. I hope they use the money wisely.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Done. Again. Plus, I upgraded to Endowment member last summer. I hope they use the money wisely.

I'll probably do the Patron membership in the Fall when I tend to be more flush with disposable income.

I'll only send a token donation tonight because we just came back from a huge trip and the disposable cash is thin right now.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Sounds like a good plan to me. This speech... I will not be watching. Instead... Donating will be a much better use of my time.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    submitted at the stroke of 8pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM