• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    These guys are terrible to deal with. Listed price is $75 (already too much), go to checkout and it jumps to $90 (I'm thinking, OK, maybe they included shipping?) - Nope, shipping is an extra $11-45 depending on what you select. This buffer better ship out today. What a scam!

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    These guys are terrible to deal with. Listed price is $75 (already too much), go to checkout and it jumps to $90 (I'm thinking, OK, maybe they included shipping?) - Nope, shipping is an extra $11-45 depending on what you select. This buffer better ship out today. What a scam!

Heavybuffers.com?

They don't always have them made and it can take some time.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo

You ordered it w/ the Wolf spring too. $75 w/o. $90 w/. You need to read more carefully when you are ordering things;)

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    You ordered it w/ the Wolf spring too. $75 w/o. $90 w/. You need to read more carefully when you are ordering things;)

Yeah, I know, but this is misleading.
    84d40e29419a262465f585fd24485294.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Oh, I see. Yes, that is misleading. I've always clicked on the link and go to the 9mm buffer page which shows both. I've ordered several time from him. Seems like a nice guy, maybe send him an email. He's CLEARLY not a web programmer;)

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Damn it.....I promised my self I wouldn't do this again but it looks like I'm going to have to build a 9mm.....damn. Can I run it with my saker 762?

No. The Saker is too small. Time for another can.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    It's a 5.5" TROS 3-lug. Suppressor is a Gemtech Multimount.

IS that a pistol setup or a MD pre ban SBR? I have a 7.5" YHM upper that I never got around to building before the ban, even though I had the lowers:banghead:

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    As clandestine said, you want to run the heaviest buffer/spring combo you can get in the 9mm AR when shooting suppressed.

Glock4arms

May 8, 2015
    Kaw Valley Precision makes a nice solid 10oz buffer for the 9mm AR style blow back set-up. I believe it only costs $58.

Im just looking for feedback on this 10oz buffer. I currently am using the Spikes Tactical ST-9X buffer which weighs in at around 7.7 oz. However, I will soon be shooting with a suppressor and just curious if I should get a heavier buffer or stick with the ST-9X?

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Kaw Valley Precision makes a nice solid 10oz buffer for the 9mm AR style blow back set-up. I believe it only costs $58.

Im just looking for feedback on this 10oz buffer. I currently am using the Spikes Tactical ST-9X buffer which weighs in at around 7.7 oz. However, I will soon be shooting with a suppressor and just curious if I should get a heavier buffer or stick with the ST-9X?

Yes, buy the heaviest buffer you can get. Install a Tubb .308 Flatwire spring in it too.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Is there anything similar that can be done for a .300 BO pistol length running a H2 buffer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom