• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    The was one of the worst news articles I've ever read. "We know nothing and no more to report."

Okay, must have been a slow news day.

bigdv

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2010
    Calvert Co.
    Now that is super close to my house. You ever hunt Red Dog road or as we call it the fire trail? I live in the log home you can see through the trees.
    Yes. Many times. We have had some good deer drives on the hill in years past. It has been pretty quit there recently. Beautiful area.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I thank God the family is unaware of the existence of this thread. This is an ongoing investigation and there is more to the story than has been released. People should keep that fact in mind before shooting off their crass "theories". How would you feel if your son had been murdered and people who never even met him were assuming he was capable of such sick actions? We all know how skewed and untrustworthy today's media is yet we readily use it to condemn others when it fits our agenda or entertainment purposes. I pray to God none of you ever lose a child and have to endure the pain this family is suffering through right now. I'm sure I'm wasting my time with this but it needed to be said. Think people......just think.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I thank God the family is unaware of the existence of this thread. This is an ongoing investigation and there is more to the story than has been released. People should keep that fact in mind before shooting off their crass "theories". How would you feel if your son had been murdered and people who never even met him were assuming he was capable of such sick actions? We all know how skewed and untrustworthy today's media is yet we readily use it to condemn others when it fits our agenda or entertainment purposes. I pray to God none of you ever lose a child and have to endure the pain this family is suffering through right now. I'm sure I'm wasting my time with this but it needed to be said. Think people......just think.

Lighten up, Francis, people have been talking and speculating about murder since Cain and Abel.

No parent wants to go through this kind of situation but that doesn't mean that those that postulate theories are bad people.

I will agree with you that when the truth comes out it will probably be something totally different from what's been reported so far.

ktm rider

Feb 21, 2011
    Undisclosed and Secure

I live about 3-4 miles from the scene, on the same mountain top. I'm not in this for entertainment purposes. I would like to know what happened and what psycho people are running around the woods near my house, if any. While I do sympathize with the family, I also need to look out for my own. :thumbsup:

VTHokies

Aug 26, 2016
    Bel Air
    Half-cocked said:
    Vampires?
    callidus said:
    I doubt a Chupacabra would be this far north

b3861bd552c3d0e8a2947bb002a3ce892cb8b03afd2e8af1ac8d5b9d9ab350fd.jpg

quad

Another Hooligan
    Mar 31, 2011
    Allegany County
    I'm still curious why they haven't came out with the females name. I've heard who it supposedly was, but ya know how rumors are. Was it at the lookout tower/high rock area? One article I read said a friend found their cars parked at a church at the trail head. Only church I can think of is by the boys camp. Why would they park there if they were heading to the tower. I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom