• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Permit is still valid, just no longer needed while in NH, as I understand it.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Still good in the blue:

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      63.8 KB · Views: 642

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    How long did it take from mailbox to mailbox?

48 days. I thought my application got lost in the mail, as the website says to call after 3 weeks. They didn't even cash the check. They finally cashed the check Monday or Tuesday and I received the license in the mail Wednesday.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    South Carolina neither issues nor recognizes any NR permits. Florida only recognizes their own.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    48 days. I thought my application got lost in the mail, as the website says to call after 3 weeks. They didn't even cash the check. They finally cashed the check Monday or Tuesday and I received the license in the mail Wednesday.

Well I leave for an extended period of time in Ohio Wedensday so I guess I won't be taking my pistola with me for about 43 days, guess I waited to long to apply.:o

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    They don't cash the check until they process the application. ;)

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Is it valid for 5 years ? I understand they added a year for the same Hundred bucks.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Is it valid for 5 years ? I understand they added a year for the same Hundred bucks.
    Sort of... mine is valid for over 4 1/2, since I sent my app in after 6mos has passed since my birthday. I think it depends on your DOB and app date. If it's over 6mos after, they give you the extra year.

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    They don't cash the check until they process the application. ;)

I know that, but after 35-40 days I couldn't believe that they hadn't at least cashed the check. I thought it was lost in the mail. Then the check finally gets cashed and the card is here the next day. I would've thought there'd be at least a week in between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom