• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Cabelas-Gift-Card-For-Only-80-FREE-Mail-Delivery/292452357694

Current link as of 2/22. Not sure what's going on but they keep re-listing these just about every day now for the past week or so.

If you intend to use it online don't forget to check out activejunky as a rebate site. Currently, they give you a 7% rebate, no strings attached except your cart must be empty when you go through activejunky. Rebate is received once a quarter fwiw.

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Just in case there are some that don't know this, these gift cards can be easily converted to bass pro gift cards either in-store of by phone. This is usually a better deal than you can find on bass pro gift cards. The number to call to convert to bass pro cards is 800-211-6440.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Just in case there are some that don't know this, these gift cards can be easily converted to bass pro gift cards either in-store of by phone. This is usually a better deal than you can find on bass pro gift cards. The number to call to convert to bass pro cards is 800-211-6440.
    Actually did this from BPS to cabelas to get a vortex red dot on sale a few weeks ago.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Kind of suck that they charge tax now. With all the effort and risk, sometimes is not even worth. Their price is slight higher than other competitors anyway

Agree. I pretty much only buy stuff from them when on sale and their sale/clearance prices can be very good. Bass Pro is generally even higher priced in my opinion. I just use the "wish List" feature to easily keep an eye on stuff I'm interested in. The tax aspect has certainly put a damper on my purchasing since it went into effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom