Admission: General: $12.00
    Children 10 & under: Free

1601 Egypt Road Phoenixville, PA 19460

Vendor: 1,700 Tables

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Normally decent. The hall is in a big shopping center; the shopping center throws signs up everywhere banning hall patrons from using "their" parking however that doesn't seem to be heeded. Even without that there is adequate parking and it's free.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    For any Marylander's going to this show South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there and will be able to assist you in any transfer needs. :D

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Got back late, ride over, traffic was heavy, ride back, snowy. Long day. Great show, worth the trip. Found a guy with new in the paper DDR butt stocks with metal, been looking for a few years for a deal. $20. I was looking for a M9 bayo, but got this for under $100.

Attachments

• 20171216_002719.jpg
      20171216_002719.jpg
      77.2 KB · Views: 380

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Very disappointed in this show. A lot more junk tables than normal for Oaks. Prices all over the place but no real deals to be had as far as I could see.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Very disappointed in this show. A lot more junk tables than normal for Oaks. Prices all over the place but no real deals to be had as far as I could see.

Really ?? you didnt like the Smith and Wesson model 10 for 3850 ??? I thought it was 385. he wasnt taking out of state C and R's I was really bummed till the wife pointed out the real price.

There was also alot of empty tables too

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Really ?? you didnt like the Smith and Wesson model 10 for 3850 ??? I thought it was 385. he wasnt taking out of state C and R's I was really bummed till the wife pointed out the real price.

There was also alot of empty tables too

My favorite was the $1000 beat-to-hell police trade in Super 90.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008

I agree with Mr Fish, above. My buddy and I drove up, we will not be going back, as the trip is too far from MD to make the show worth it. We agreed that Harrisburg and York, despite being smaller, had the same basic selection and deals. Oaks merely had more of the same stuff. I ended up purchasing absolutely nothing. My friend bought 3 mags because they were $5 cheaper than elsewhere. Overall, this was a waste of time for a Marylander like me.

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    I’ve been contemplating going to this show but haven’t gone because of the long drive. After the above reports I’m glad I didn’t go. I’ve also heard the parking sucks too. I’m sure I’ll think about going to the big one in March.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Parking is better on Fridays for obvious reasons. Crapshoot the other days. Maybe a long walk, maybe not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom