• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 94hokie

Mar 29, 2015
    Severna Park, MD
    Got my notification that Sig shipped mine back yesterday. I'll get it back tomorrow for a total of 15 days from the time I shipped it to the time I get it back.

usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    Standing-by on what you guys think of the replacement trigger stuff...

Last edited:

RosadoSM

Ultimate Member
    Apr 27, 2005
    King George, VA
    I was contacted by Sig on Oct 3rd saying to expect another email with "directions" in the next few weeks... still waiting to hear back.

herkybird72

2A Defender
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2011
    Freedomland,NC
    Shipped 25 Oct. to Sig,received back today. Smooth process for me with a quick turn around. Fired 1 (15 rd) mag on my backyard range and it worked 4.0. Trigger seemed smoother and a little lighter. IMHOP Sig did good.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Just got mine back, trigger is lighter, smoother and the reset seems a little shorter. :thumbsup:

strat56

Feb 23, 2017
    Thanks my friend. I am sure that lots of people want to hear what your impressions are.

Cal68

I'm not going to make it to the range this weekend, bad cold. I dry fired it and my thoughts are the same as most others. Trigger feels the same to me, reset seems a little shorter, no double click.

Some that have had it done are convinced that Sig replaced their slide, not the case with mine, it's my slide. I replaced my #6 front sight with a #8 and it's still there, slightly off center just like I installed it. New machining in the slide for the disconnect is unfinished which doesn't bother me, won't rust, the slide is stainless steel. I've seen two prevailing theories on why Sig may have replaced the slide, neither mysterious or sinister. first, that the machining of the slide sent in was done wrong and the slide had to be replaced, second that it's simply faster for them to take production slides already machined and use them for the upgrades. I don't see why anyone would be upset about getting a brand new slide as long Sig put any aftermarket accessories from the old slide onto the new one.

Overall, the gun is safer and the trigger is still excellent, maybe better, based on that don't know why anyone wouldn't have it done.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Mine took two weeks exactly. Sent it on Friday October 20th and got it back yesterday Friday the 3rd. Haven't been to the range yet but the trigger does feel good when I dry fire.

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    I finally got my 2nd notification and FedEx shipping label by email yesterday. Now heading out the door to FedEx store. Brand new P320 never got the chance to shoot with current trigger and I still have the SIG wrap around the grip.

94hokie

Mar 29, 2015
    Severna Park, MD
    I got an e-mail today from Gray Guns that they will have new triggers available for the P320 soon and anyone that bought an old one will be able to exchange it for a new one at no cost.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    The range report from my friend on his p320x. He liked the old trigger, but this is better. I've never fired it so I have to take his word.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Mine is on the way back. That makes it about a 10 day turnaround.

strat56

Feb 23, 2017
    Great, thanks. I have a Sig P250 that doesn't need a trigger upgrade. Maybe I'll buy another one before they stop making them. Uses the same magazines.

I have a P250 also, in 40 S&W. Nice gun. I think they only make the P250 in.22 now.

johnhmpg

Mar 14, 2011
    Got mine back 17 days door to door. Card was in the box. Used the discount last night. Also went to the range and shot 150 rounds through it. No discernable difference that I can tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom