• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remrug

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2009
    manchester md
    I made Duck Bulgogi over rice last night with 12 breasts, it was fantastic!

Glad you liked them.I read a Bulgogi recipe,and can see how that would improve the taste.All I did with mine was salt,pepper and fry.It tasted like liver marinated in a mud puddle....it was that bad.I cant stand liver anyway :sad20:

metalman3006

Gun Hoarder
    Sep 6, 2007
    Church Hill, MD
    Can't wait

Attachments

• 9912.jpg
      9912.jpg
      67.8 KB · Views: 156

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Bring plenty of shells.

4 boxes of shells and a shoulder pad. :innocent0 Have fun and shoot way out in front of them. They move FAST.

Its remarkable how hard it is to kill a sea duck. You think you clocked it good and it dives down like a friggin whack a mole and pops up someplace else.
    Its a lot of fun.

We got up at 3:30 Saturday morning, drove two hours and took a 5 minute boat ride until limping back to the dock, driving two hours home and then taking a nap. The good news is we didn't have to eat any sea ducks.:)

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I'd wait until the season opens back up lol.

What? There is a season for hunting geese? Government is stomping all over my freedom. Cannot even hunt when I want to hunt. We need something to put in the pot and feed the kids.

Nah, why do something like that. Much more fun to try evading DNR and then there is the excitement of the court proceedings. lol

Not even sure the birds will be moving when the season comes back in, unless it gets a lot colder.

Then again, the last time I saw this much rain some 15+ years ago, we were slaughtering the birds.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Anybody seeing any Canada geese mvong around? I have seen a couple of small groups here and there in the morning, but nothing significant. Trying to figure out a good day to take my dad and son out.

They fly low over my house every day. Then again, my neighbor has a pond :innocent0

Last day of duck they were everywhere by the Potomac.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Its remarkable how hard it is to kill a sea duck. You think you clocked it good and it dives down like a friggin whack a mole and pops up someplace else.
    Its a lot of fun.

It sure is. Good practice for other birds, too.

We got up at 3:30 Saturday morning, drove two hours and took a 5 minute boat ride until limping back to the dock, driving two hours home and then taking a nap. The good news is we didn't have to eat any sea ducks.:)

That sucks...except the last part. We always gave ours to the guys that work at the local transfer station.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I just put a Lucky Duck mallard in the classifieds if anyone wants one. It’s the HD model with remote and rechargeable battery, new in box. $80.

Attachments

• 106C2908-B5C3-4275-A506-4B5FE6BD55CD.jpg
      106C2908-B5C3-4275-A506-4B5FE6BD55CD.jpg
      126.8 KB · Views: 178

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    Heck of a good day on the Potomac with good friends. Now I'm trying not to fall asleep in a ground blind.......

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181211-154536_Messages.jpg
      Screenshot_20181211-154536_Messages.jpg
      76.2 KB · Views: 153

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads