• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    Does any one know where one can shoot a glock 18 or legally obtain? Any industry partners that can acquire one?

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Unpossible. Glock hit the streets in 87 IIRC and the Glock 18 was after that. Both are past the 86 registration closing for citizen FA purchases.

So either become an 07 SOT or join LE and request a post sample for evaluation. But you could also PM Engage. They seem to always have cool stuff.

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    Unpossible. Glock hit the streets in 87 IIRC and the Glock 18 was after that. Both are past the 86 registration closing for citizen FA purchases.

So either become an 07 SOT or join LE and request a post sample for evaluation. But you could also PM Engage. They seem to always have cool stuff.

This is exactly what you were looking for. Nice work Mopar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    They are fun as hell. I was fortunate enough to be able to shoot one a couple times. A 33 round mag goes quick.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Want a G18? Cut the right rear rail too deep on a Poly80 17 frame. It'll shear off, and the bitch WILL eventually go cyclic - almost at a G18 rate of fire. It'll double, then when the rail shears off - full cyclic.

But it'll only last for a mag (maybe 2, at most). Ask me how I know this.... :o

16904633_10212397191594279_977789792580450173_o.jpg

17016102_10212397091791784_7538161508319051568_o.jpg

*But it was pretty bad-ass while it lasted. Completely unintentional, but bad-ass.

***I am not suggesting anyone do this. The chances of injury to yourself, or others, is reason enough not to.***

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Want a G18? Cut the right rear rail too deep on a Poly80 17 frame. It'll shear off, and the bitch WILL eventually go cyclic - almost at a G18 rate of fire. It'll double, then when the rail shears off - full cyclic.

But it'll only last for a mag (maybe 2, at most). Ask me how I know this.... :o

View attachment 202999

View attachment 203000

*But it was pretty bad-ass while it lasted. Completely unintentional, but bad-ass.

***I am not suggesting anyone do this. The chances of injury to yourself, or others, is reason enough not to.***
    Most guns stop working when something breaks...apparently Glocks kick it up a notch.:D

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Most guns stop working when something breaks...apparently Glocks kick it up a notch.:D

In my particular case, it kicked it up to nearly 1000rpm. Drained a 10rd mag in (what seemed like) a heartbeat.

Scared the hell out of the other people on the firing line, adrenaline hit me like a freight train (hell of a rush). Keeping it on paper while going cyclic - priceless!

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    In my particular case, it kicked it up to nearly 1000rpm. Drained a 10rd mag in (what seemed like) a heartbeat.

Scared the hell out of the other people on the firing line, adrenaline hit me like a freight train (hell of a rush). Keeping it on paper while going cyclic - priceless!
    And you did it with .357 sig, Wow!

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    And you did it with .357 sig, Wow!

Kinda wish crazy al was on MDS at times, it started doubling on him - and he watched it go cyclic on me. That last mag definitely violated the 1 shot/second rule at MG - had the entire firing line staring over at us.

If nothing else, no one got hurt, and I got to check off one more thing from the bucket list - shoot a machine pistol. Fact it stayed on paper, bonus.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Kinda wish crazy al was on MDS at times, it started doubling on him - and he watched it go cyclic on me. That last mag definitely violated the 1 shot/second rule at MG - had the entire firing line staring over at us.

If nothing else, no one got hurt, and I got to check off one more thing from the bucket list - shoot a machine pistol. Fact it stayed on paper, bonus.
    Exhilarating I'm sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom