• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWLaRue

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Nov 23, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    I want to offer my thanks and appreciation to Mark and Joe at 2A. Last week I paid them a visit so that I could arrange an out-of-state transfer for a 9mm AR-15. Of course I also just *had* to spend some time looking over their inventory. :D

After a bit of indecision on my part, a MSAR STG-E4 just had to become mine. I just couldn't resist...honest! The transaction has gone very smoothly...and now I'm just waiting through the mandatory 7 day waiting period. I expect to have it in my hands late next week....just in time for some vacation time and a trip to the range.

I'm definitely looking forward to doing more business with 2A!

-Jeff

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    At least i was able to hold the MSAR STG-E4 that Mark and Joe had for a few minutes. It was a moment of joy. The only way I can explain it is to compare it to the Lord of the Rings movie, and the precious, I mean MSAR STG-E4, was calling out to me.

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    JWLaRue...................your killing me, I tried to sell you my 9mm AR, so I could buy that MSAR-E4. Strange how things work out, Congrats thou. I'm still looking/saving for one.

JWLaRue

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Nov 23, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    Yea.....sorry 'bout that, but I really wanted a 9mm AR with a flat top.

The good news is that Mark says he can get more E4's in at similar(?) prices.

-Jeff

JWLaRue

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Nov 23, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    At least i was able to hold the MSAR STG-E4 that Mark and Joe had for a few minutes. It was a moment of joy. The only way I can explain it is to compare it to the Lord of the Rings movie, and the precious, I mean MSAR STG-E4, was calling out to me.

Mike,

...I know exactly what you mean about it calling out to you. I actually resisted it the first time I was there on Saturday....but I heard it calling the rest of the weekend so ended up over there Monday to 'claim' it.

As much as I love the AR-15 platform, the E4 is going to give it a run for my attention.

Now I just need to find someplace close to home that will allow rifle caliber rounds to be used. I need an excuse to start going through the many ammo cans of military surplus 5.56 that I've been acquiring over the years!

-Jeff

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    I want to offer my thanks and appreciation to Mark and Joe at 2A. Last week I paid them a visit so that I could arrange an out-of-state transfer for a 9mm AR-15. Of course I also just *had* to spend some time looking over their inventory. :D

After a bit of indecision on my part, a MSAR STG-E4 just had to become mine. I just couldn't resist...honest! The transaction has gone very smoothly...and now I'm just waiting through the mandatory 7 day waiting period. I expect to have it in my hands late next week....just in time for some vacation time and a trip to the range.

I'm definitely looking forward to doing more business with 2A!

-Jeff

Hey Man,

Thanks for coming in. Your appreciation means a lot to us! I hope the MSAR provides lots of enjoyment. It's definitely a nice piece of hardware. We look foward to continue earning your business.

Much Thanks, 2A :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom