• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mako263

Feb 15, 2008
    Lighthouse Guns & Gear 33915 Lighthouse Rd (Rt 54) Selbyville, DE 19975. Just 4 miles west of Fenwick Island. Open 10-6 Weds-Saturday. Over 400 Guns in stock and tons of Ammo and Magazines. Next time you are in OC MD stop by and say Hi.

shocka04

Jan 17, 2012
    Calvert County
    Do they have a good selection of mags? and are they decently priced? I'm heading over that way in a few weeks and wouldn't mind stopping by.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Do they have a good selection of mags? and are they decently priced? I'm heading over that way in a few weeks and wouldn't mind stopping by.

They have a phone number you can call. I'm sure they can give you better answers than us.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I'll be in OC the week of 7/27 and will stop in. Trying to decide if I want to bring along a few toys for a trip to Delmarva.

JMB45

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2014
    Maryland
    Does the store sell Military Surplus (Mosins and Mausers)? Will be in Rehoboth Beach this August. Can swing by the place if they have any?

jasonk1229

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    MD
    I went by there in may mostly new stuff lots of mags can't recall seeing anything older but that was a few months ago

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Does the store sell Military Surplus (Mosins and Mausers)? Will be in Rehoboth Beach this August. Can swing by the place if they have any?

They might have a few out on the floor iirc, but certainly not in numbers like a vendor at a gun show would have.

mancheechee

Daily Trigger
    Jul 22, 2010
    Frederick
    Went to Lighthouse to load up on some lo-cap mags...;p

Awesome customer service and had everything I was looking for IN STOCK!...what? Yep. Multiples too.

Selection of firearms were excellent and I enjoyed being edified about their in stock TACSOL 10/22 rifles. Let's just say he just ruined my plans for something else for a future TACSOL...

Go check em out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom