• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    officer involved who was shot is a classmate from high school and works with a friend who I grew up with, from what I heard she stopped the bus, got on and before she could even engage the suspect, he pulled the gun and shot her, of course with everything that happened details are kind of sketchy, so waiting to hear details once things calm down

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

CruncherBlock

Mar 29, 2016
    That guy had big nuts. He could've had 2 hostages when he jumped behind the van. 2 hostages is at least good enough to get you a nice Capt Harvey's sub. I can tell he wasn't from the neighborhood based on that fact alone.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    The hurt!!!! Those comments gave me a headache with all the poor language. Yeah I know. Still, I need Advils..

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    In the mid-50's I played American Legion baseball, Post #38, which is very close nearby. The old place ain't what it used to be.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Looks like he was looking for trouble. I'm a little confused. This wasn't just a robbery, this guy had other things on his mind. Nobody loads up like he did, just for a strong arm robbery.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    After doing a little research, there seems to be more than a few people that believe he was a Ginger Jihadi. Look at his clothing. It sure looked like Muslim garb. The fact that he let everyone off of the bus doesn't make sense either. Unless he was on a Jihad against the police. His weaponry certainly wasn't that of a petty robbery suspect.

Here's just one man's opinion on this matter.

http://www.ambrosekane.com/2017/06/...ges-in-shootout-with-baltimore-county-police/

What do you think?

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    After doing a little research, there seems to be more than a few people that believe he was a Ginger Jihadi. Look at his clothing. It sure looked like Muslim garb. The fact that he let everyone off of the bus doesn't make sense either. Unless he was on a Jihad against the police. His weaponry certainly wasn't that of a petty robbery suspect.

http://www.ambrosekane.com/2017/06/...ges-in-shootout-with-baltimore-county-police/

What do you think?
    Islam

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    He doesn't give a Sheet what happens there. Like Frosh would be caught dead in Dundalk.

Dundalk is deep red, except for the area that the dead akimbo gangsta boarded the bus; Turner's Station.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

What do you think?
    More like the white kong.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Just embedding this again

Just watching it all unfold is stressful, especially when the female officer gets hit.
    Couldn't be more thankful to those in the Baltimore County PD for what they do.

While the perp was trash beyond trash, he did at least tell everyone to get off of that bus.

Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    It's NOT funny to read the Facebook comments about how if he was black they would have shot hit at first sight.

Well,
    I happen to know the first responding officer and that said officer emptied a 12 gauge through the front window of the bus at the shooter and the rounds didn't penetrate the windshield.

Those who know understand why they didn't penetrate.

So, to all the uneducated waste of air in the world. There dream would have come true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom