• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Awesome! ! I would recommend you buy a gemtech scar 17 thread adapter . As the scar does not have a shouldered thread to hold your suppressor square to your barrel, and could cause a baffle strike. Use rock set when installing.

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    In that case I would buy from Capitol Armory if I were you. Their pricing is generally pretty good, and for TX residents they will ship it right to your house after it clears if you don't live close enough to pick it up at their storefront.
    This is one of the best shops I've had the pleasure of patronizing. Friendly group and never seem bothered to answer any question you may have.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Once the July log jam gets cleared, approvals will be coming much faster. You will probably be approved in less than 6 months if you buy now.

Just something to consider.

I was part of the "July pre-law" group and am still waiting. Silencer Co filed for me.

ARMatt

Apr 12, 2016
    NAS Pax River
    Awesome! ! I would recommend you buy a gemtech scar 17 thread adapter . As the scar does not have a shouldered thread to hold your suppressor square to your barrel, and could cause a baffle strike. Use rock set when installing.

Actually before purchasing one of the owners from dead air reached out to me from a post I made on of the Facebook groups I'm apart of and he told me whenever I get get a hold of the muzzle device in the box that's with the suppressor to reach out to him and he'll trade the one in box for the one that'll work with my scar for free :)

ARMatt

Apr 12, 2016
    NAS Pax River
    This is one of the best shops I've had the pleasure of patronizing. Friendly group and never seem bothered to answer any question you may have.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I ended up purchasing from brothers in Arms firearm shop , smooth easy transaction ended up getting both cans for 850 each

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Less than 6 months for approval if you file for a stamp NOW. I am going to file a form 1 this week. I'll let you know.

Good luck on your Dec form 4.

I did f4 in early Dec, nothing yet. Also did one last week. That would bar a hoot of the one from last weekend came in first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom