Westminster USA

Attachments

• dc license.jpg
      dc license.jpg
      43.7 KB · Views: 1,004

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Total BS!!!!! They are also pushing for birth certificates for gay/lesbian couples that list both gay/lesbian "parents". Total fraud!!! The purpose to a birth certificate is to list biological parents not make believe parents. The first time that two female fertilize their own egg or two guys sperm transforms into a fertilized egg and one of the grows a uterus then OK. But until then it's BS.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    So when you are arrested in OC for showing off your tata's, you whip this out and say "Stop harassing me!"

:beer:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Birth Certificates aren't just for listing biological parents. When my good friend completed adoption of the then- wife's daughter in Texas circa late '80s , they were issued a corrected Birth Certificate with him as father.

( Yes, he remains close with daughter, and ex-wife # whichever is ancient history.)

But the gender nuetral DL are for the birds.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    That X is sexist, why didn't they use a Y? Better yet a ? or N/A. Or why not just remove sex from the dl altogether. After all the goal is to apparently to do away with genders completely.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    If a 14 year olf self-identifies as 21, can they get a license showing that they're 21? It's much less of a leap for someone to identify as a couple years older than for them to identify as something completely genetically and anatomically different. If our government doesn't provide high schoolers with licenses showing them as the age they identify with, they're ageist and society is violating their rights.

fiveloaves

Sep 9, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Slightly off topic, but apparently there will be 3 legal parents when there are 2 female parents and a male donor.
    That is another version of "it takes a village" (sorry I am so fed up with all this that I could not help but put in some mockery).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom