Woman calls cops on man playing with his kids at park because she was afraid of his p

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    So she wasn’t concerned about his gun but his shirt “offended” her? And claimed he was wearing a gun “strapped to his chest”? My recommendation to her is if my shirt offends you then DON’T LOOK AT IT!!! And for her to call the cops and claim “other people” were concerned about it. Reading the article it seemed that SHE was the only snowflake concerned.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I wear shirts like that all the time on the weekend for trips to the grocery store and mall. The anxious looks and whispering I find amusing.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I love these

Kitchen-Warfare.jpg

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Pretty scary to think someone can dial 911 and falsely report something like "man pointing a gun at me." Then what?

Sirens from all directions? More so if you're not mobile, ie; parking your car with clear description.

Does the person who makes the false report get away with it because they keep saying "I swear I saw a gun"? How do you disprove that other than the person having a constant pattern of fake 911 calls?

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Meh, Benbrook yuppies. That's the town I work in. Woman was probably a commiefornia transplant.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Bahahahaha :lol2:

Apparently one of my coworkers lives in the same neighborhood as this lady and got into it with her on a community Facebook page. Wish I could get the transcript of that.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Ah, freedom! Doing what you want to do, whether others like it or not, AND, watching others do what they want to do, whether you like it or not.*

* Excluding those things that actually harm someone else.

Last edited:

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    According to the article it wasn't the gun that scared her but instead it was the writing on his T-shirt. Apparently "I'll control my guns, you control your kids" hit a nerve with her. Most of these leftists know deep down that their irresponsible behavior is the cause of violence in society and they will lash out when that point is made.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Imagine getting 1302'd by someone like that and losing all of your thousands of dollars in pre-ban guns forever for it. "Oh but she was acting in 'good faith.'"

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Imagine getting 1302'd by someone like that and losing all of your thousands of dollars in pre-ban guns forever for it. "Oh but she was acting in 'good faith.'"
    Exactly, but in this case, her "good faith" should have bought her an emergency pysch eval.......she's obviously not competent to be on the street.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

Scary thought :sad20:

At least with it being Texas the police probably had to hold back from laughing at the lady and the story says they didn't even bother to check the guy's LTC.

In MD I'd wager a swat van shows up and I'm not sure yet what the over/under on K9 units would be. Have to think about it a little longer... :D

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    According to the article it wasn't the gun that scared her but instead it was the writing on his T-shirt. Apparently "I'll control my guns, you control your kids" hit a nerve with her. Most of these leftists know deep down that their irresponsible behavior is the cause of violence in society and they will lash out when that point is made.

that's the shirt (s) the wife and I wore to Annapolis last Saturday :lol2:

No one called the popo on us

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom