• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dizzle

Jan 27, 2018
    Any Maryland counties headed in this direction?

kshaw

Nov 21, 2012
    Gaithersburg, MD
    I know one of the leaders in the Virginia Civil Defense League that is leading this effort in Virginia. He offered to share the paperwork that used to start the effort. If there is interest, I will get that and post here.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    The "2A Sanctuary" in this state doesn't really mean much tho.

Its great your county council passed a nice resolution but they all just voted on basically nothing. I think up where I'm at in Harford did something similar, maybe? I don't know.

Just keeping it real.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

Its great your county council passed a nice resolution but they all just voted on basically nothing. I think up where I'm at in Harford did something similar, maybe? I don't know.

Just keeping it real.

Seems ro work just dandy if you're an Illegal Alien (actual legal term)...

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Seems ro work just dandy if you're an Illegal Alien (actual legal term)...

yep - the Leftists have pretty much distorted the term by trotting out "Illegal Immigrant" then moved to "Undocumented Immigrant" to now using "Migrant" - all to deceive the public through MSM "conditioning".

AACO_Salami

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 12, 2019
    With the worthless Fudds like Szeliga at the helm of the GOP in this state, you would have all of Annapolis condemning you if you were on a county board and pushed this. This is Maryland, we don't put people who believe in liberty into positions of power.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Maryland is a heavily divided state. PG, MOCO, Howard, and maybe Anne Arundel are flying the blue flag heavily. They hold the rest of the state hostage by policy. Every other county flies a freedom flag.

That is the perfect environment for a sanctuary county.

Johnconlee

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2019
    Mechanicsville
    I would definitely be interested in pushing this to our county commissioners. It has no real power but let’s get everyone on record. Your either for the 2nd or not.

AngusNGuns

Nov 27, 2019
    Do we have more details on the Harford county sanctuary resolution? This is news to me as I’m a Harford resident.

Dogface

Woofer
    Dec 25, 2008
    Neardabay, Md

Just keeping it real.

It really is the same in Virginia. They are getting a lot of press, but it is basically meaningless. Sadly, the "governor" can utilize the State Police and maybe the National Guard, to enforce State/Commonwealth law, even if the local Sheriff/Chief of Police is onboard with the sanctuary. We live in a time of potential danger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom