• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    So THAT is who that skinny bitch in the dark dress walking about yesterday.

You mean the one with the ankle tattoo who was leading the redcoats? I'm going to say she is on the payroll for Mr ban big gulps.

It was interesting to watch how certain legislators tried to bait those who were testifying on our side, especially with hypothetical questions. I'm glad the lady being questioned did not fall for it.

I disagree with those who said their group would be willing to support home made firearms being serialized as long as there was no registration. The conversation at the time was centered on 80%'s but the law would apply to ALL home made firearms! I have not built an 80% but, I certainly have the knowledge and skills to do. I simply prefer a more advanced level of hobby building. I will not comply! Federal law does not require home made firearms to have serial numbers as long as they are for personal use.

If we are forced to serialize home made firearms, what would stop everyone from simply using 001 as their serial number? Say, 3 people built 80% AR's, all with the same parts and features, how could it be determined who owned which. Serializing inevitably leads to lists and registration, which in turn gives them the ability to confiscate. You simply can not give these people an inch! They have proved time and again that they will always come back wanting more! At this point, as far as I am concerned, enough is enough! No more infringement of any sort period!

It was good seeing many of you there. There was even an old Special Forces medic & combat veteran, who came to support our cause, even though he was on crutches! Rack did a great job of keeping us where we needed to be. Thank you!

I left shortly before they broke at 7:50pm and came home to some very excited dogs and some roof damage from the wind. Looks mostly like some shingles lost.

A special thank you to those who stayed until the end!

(Edit: Rack, Thanks for the decal!)

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    hqdefault.jpg

Big shout out to Rack & Roll for his brilliant management of the committee room.

Rather than a row or two of Moms in red shirts, they saw nothing but four rows of Patriots proudly promising "We Will Not Comply".

The outcome is not certain. We're playing with a very stacked deck.

But we owned the room!​

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    The testimony was powerful. I wish I was able to get down, but have called, written and sent in my written testimony. I hope tomorrow has just as many, if not more show up to oppose the Senate versions.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Optics are everything. Even the IRA had Sinn Féin for when they needed a calm, presentable face for the political arena and the press tours. You can say and do whatever you want to when you're here, with your friends, or at the range, but when the camera is rolling and the politicians are watching, people need to stay collected and do their best to channel their inner Gerry Adams.
    Where has that gotten you the past six years? "It could have been worse"? Please, you can't get much worse than Maryland for gun laws and for personal freedom in general.

https://www.freedominthe50states.org/overall/maryland

https://www.inverse.com/article/37141-state-gun-law-maps

Concerning mopar's stone-cold signoff:
    When I'm walking my family through the streets of baltimore, unarmed, to get to the aquarium....do you think our legislators give an F if I feel "offended" by being stripped of my right to bear arms in defense of my family? How about our political opposition using dead kids as political props for their emotional arguments to strip us of our rights? That's pretty f^cking offensive to me. Stripping me and others of our right to bear arms is MUCH more offensive than a gesture demonstrating that frustration. The legislators need to see it. They need to see that we've been trying to play nice, but are close to the breaking point. I think mopar's testicular testimony, when combined with the ER doc's testimony of the GA opening an almost healed wound were powerful together. I hope they were shocked and slightly scared by it. They should be when they consider stripping us of our rights.

There were plenty of us that went with the alternative tact of cordial and informative(but assertive) testimony to still get our points through. There is absolutely no reason to lick the boots of our oppressors in hopes that that might not take away all of our inalienable rights.

Keep in mind also that mopar is not a professional speaker. He is a passionate 2a advocate that took his personal time to go stand for your rights. So he didn't deliver his testimony like a paid lobbyist. He delivered a testimony...actually a dozen or so testimonies. The fact that he delivered his personal invitation for the infringement-pimps to f-themselves after 2am(when nearly everyone else had given up and gone home) means something to me. If it was a mistake, I think he's entitled to make one after such a long day of defending our rights.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    You mean the one with the ankle tattoo who was leading the redcoats? I'm going to say she is on the payroll for Mr ban big gulps.

It was interesting to watch how certain legislators tried to bait those who were testifying on our side, especially with hypothetical questions. I'm glad the lady being questioned did not fall for it.

I disagree with those who said their group would be willing to support home made firearms being serialized as long as there was no registration. The conversation at the time was centered on 80%'s but the law would apply to ALL home made firearms! I have not built an 80% but, I certainly have the knowledge and skills to do. I simply prefer a more advanced level of hobby building. I will not comply! Federal law does not require home made firearms to have serial numbers as long as they are for personal use.

If we are forced to serialize home made firearms, what would stop everyone from simply using 001 as their serial number? Say, 3 people built 80% AR's, all with the same parts and features, how could it be determined who owned which. Serializing inevitably leads to lists and registration, which in turn gives them the ability to confiscate. You simply can not give these people an inch! They have proved time and again that they will always come back wanting more! At this point, as far as I am concerned, enough is enough! No more infringement of any sort period!

It was good seeing many of you there. There was even an old Special Forces medic & combat veteran, who came to support our cause, even though he was on crutches! Rack did a great job of keeping us where we needed to be. Thank you!

I left shortly before they broke at 7:50pm and came home to some very excited dogs and some roof damage from the wind. Looks mostly like some shingles lost.

Kudos to the gentleman who testified and told the committee that he had assigned all his homemade guns with serial numbers beginning with FU! It was priceless when Delegate Bartlett thanked him for doing so.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    bingo

I am surprised that the NRA person said he would agreed to that. Wrong answer to a wrong question. The NRA person should have said Federal Law does not require.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    View attachment 254106

Big shout out to Rack & Roll for his brilliant management of the committee room.

Rather than a row or two of Moms in red shirts, they saw nothing but four rows of Patriots proudly promising "We Will Not Comply".

The outcome is not certain. We're playing with a very stacked deck.

But we owned the room!​
    Yes, this was very well done.

The anti social media machine had to scramble and likely make lemonade using a pic of some of them coalesced in an overflow room (someone posted upthread). I bet they would have loved the optic to fill all the seats behind the microphone with a sea of red.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    So THAT is who that skinny bitch in the dark dress walking about yesterday.

also cuckservative is a new word I learned from that video when the guy was speaking of Hogan, the feckless Hogan the Hut

I am surprised that the NRA person said he would agreed to that. Wrong answer to a wrong question. The NRA person should have said Federal Law does not require.

One of the MSI people also said it. Not to bash either of them, but we do need to be extremely careful when dealing with these people because they NEVER deal fairly. They will do everything they can to twist what they say, into tricking you, into giving them something, anything that they can later use.

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Concerning mopar's stone-cold signoff:
    When I'm walking my family through the streets of baltimore, unarmed, to get to the aquarium....do you think our legislators give an F if I feel "offended" by being stripped of my right to bear arms in defense of my family? How about our political opposition using dead kids as political props for their emotional arguments to strip us of our rights? That's pretty f^cking offensive to me. Stripping me and others of our right to bear arms is MUCH more offensive than a gesture demonstrating that frustration. The legislators need to see it. They need to see that we've been trying to play nice, but are close to the breaking point. I think mopar's testicular testimony, when combined with the ER doc's testimony of the GA opening an almost healed wound were powerful together. I hope they were shocked and slightly scared by it. They should be when they consider stripping us of our rights.

There were plenty of us that went with the alternative tact of cordial and informative(but assertive) testimony to still get our points through. There is absolutely no reason to lick the boots of our oppressors in hopes that that might not take away all of our inalienable rights.

Keep in mind also that mopar is not a professional speaker. He is a passionate 2a advocate that took his personal time to go stand for your rights. So he didn't deliver his testimony like a paid lobbyist. He delivered a testimony...actually a dozen or so testimonies. The fact that he delivered his personal invitation for the infringement-pimps to f-themselves after 2am(when nearly everyone else had given up and gone home) means something to me. If it was a mistake, I think he's entitled to make one after such a long day of defending our rights.

I find it offensive that the party who uses dead kids as props to pass more restrictive gun legislation is also the party promoting late term and up to birth abortions and infanticide. How the hell can you in one breath say we need to ban guns because kids are dying and then in the next be on board for killing babies before they’ve had a chance in the world. Us being nice and taking the high road has gotten us nowhere. It’s time to use their playbook on them.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Alas

One of the MSI people also said it. Not to bash either of them, but we do need to be extremely careful when dealing with these people because they NEVER deal fairly. They will do everything they can to twist what they say into tricking you into giving them something, anything that they can later use.

You are correct... But it felt so good!!!! :)

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I find it offensive that the party who uses dead kids as props to pass more restrictive gun legislation is also the party promoting late term and up to birth abortions and infanticide. How the hell can you in one breath say we need to ban guns because kids are dying and then in the next be on board for killing babies before they’ve had a chance in the world. Us being nice and taking the high road has gotten us nowhere. It’s time to use their playbook on them.
    :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom