• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    Speaking of missing IP's, I still want to know the story behind Estate Brokers Pawn Shop (I think that was the name). I bought a Mauser from them when I started frequenting the area and shortly after they disappeared like a fart in thin air.

They went out of business. Deb who owned it was very nice and knowledgeable of firearms but her business ethics got the best of her. As time went on she became less reliable to send your paperwork to the MSP in a timely manner and it got to be when you went there she was not there and no one else could do any firearms paperwork.
    Not sure if it's true or not but I heard rumors that she may have had some legal issues besides the ones she had with selling stun guns. Several months ago I saw her working at Home Depot.

It's really sad because she was a very nice lady and would do everything she could to help you out and as I already said, she was very knowledgeable about firearms.

They went out of business. Deb who owned it was very nice and knowledgeable of firearms but her business ethics got the best of her. As time went on she became less reliable to send your paperwork to the MSP in a timely manner and it got to be when you went there she was not there and no one else could do any firearms paperwork.
    Not sure if it's true or not but I heard rumors that she may have had some legal issues besides the ones she had with selling stun guns. Several months ago I saw her working at Home Depot.

It's really sad because she was a very nice lady and would do everything she could to help you out and as I already said, she was very knowledgeable about firearms.

I figured something was up. Thanks for filling in the blanks.

You forgot the :sarcasm: emoticon if not :wtf:

:lol: What sarcasm? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom