• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Just in case you're in need of a magazine and you don't want to go to PA, VA or a gun show.

https://www.calcompliantmags.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59_61

Yeesh, expensive. $30 for a C-Products 5.56 mag? The prices for the 7.62x39 C-Products are more inline with what you find in the free world, but some of those prices are just nuts. That said, if you can't get across the border, I guess this would do in a pinch. Don't forget, VA won't have standard-cap mags starting in 2021 thanks to Ol' Blackface Northam.

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    Yeesh, expensive. $30 for a C-Products 5.56 mag? The prices for the 7.62x39 C-Products are more inline with what you find in the free world, but some of those prices are just nuts. That said, if you can't get across the border, I guess this would do in a pinch. Don't forget, VA won't have standard-cap mags starting in 2021 thanks to Ol' Blackface Northam.

Agreed, I think this is a really good option for rarer magazines that you typically can't find in 10 round magazines like the SLR106FR. Call him up and tell him what you're looking for.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Agreed, I think this is a really good option for rarer magazines that you typically can't find in 10 round magazines like the SLR106FR. Call him up and tell him what you're looking for.

Yeah, FAL mags are a bit of pain to get so this might be a good option moving forward so long as the non-DSA ones will fit inch-pattern mag catches.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015

Could be. Got excited seeing the Cz82 actual surplus mags. Then I saw the price. I think I am good with the few I have.

Little sad all they’ve got are blocked 10/26 Glock 21 mags. Factory 10 round suck because they are damn hard to load. Blocked ones load easily. So some blocked 10/13s would be nice.

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    Could be. Got excited seeing the Cz82 actual surplus mags. Then I saw the price. I think I am good with the few I have.

Little sad all they’ve got are blocked 10/26 Glock 21 mags. Factory 10 round suck because they are damn hard to load. Blocked ones load easily. So some blocked 10/13s would be nice.

I don't mind spending the extra $10 to $15 for a mag... Those plastic blocks cost him money to make and to put them in he has to remove the magazine end cap by depressing the button and sliding it forward, then he has to insert the block and lastly he has to slide the end cap back in place :)

jmike3543

Sep 10, 2018
    Just drive out of state with a cordless drill and pop the rivets out and drive back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom